Guitar Center may be in trouble

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Please tell me how the places you're talking about are being run? You also said you like to mix it up with what you play and not the same thing all night.

Again I contend that it's how a place is being run. The place can be in a nice area, but if not run properly it can turn into a zoo. Now what do you go to see in a zoo? Animals right? So if the place is being run like a zoo, what else do you expect to come in the place but people who act like animals.

You can come to one of my gigs and check it out for yourself.

You can come to one of my gigs and check it out for yourself.
No problem as long as I'm free and it's not to far. I would love that even though I don't hang out like that anymore. Seriously my attitude is what's the big deal. I'm not getting paid to be there. I will go and visit my friend that plays tomorrow but that's my great friend , great DJ and nice guy.

Reactions: sonic-vision
No problem as long as I'm free and it's not to far. I would love that even though I don't hang out like that anymore. Seriously my attitude is what's the big deal. I'm not getting paid to be there. I will go and visit my friend that plays tomorrow but that's my great friend , great DJ and nice guy.

Yeah @Albatross get a gig in his neighbourhood so he can attend the van is programmed to stay in Orange ;)

Reactions: ittigger
Yeah @Albatross get a gig in his neighbourhood so he can attend the van is programmed to stay in Orange ;)

If he wouldn't come here for a paid gig (let alone give me a quote to show up), I can't imagine he'll just come to see one.

we lost them..got a rural king in place of sears.
The mall sold..it's 1/3 empty, 1/3 non-store (schools, senior center, etc) and a few stores..dicks..a bookstore..GNC but they announced they're closing 200 stores this year..

There are 2 maybe 3 malls in the REGION that are doing well..others are bankrupt of close to it.

Once our mall sold they started selling off parcels - condos and a medical cancer center are going in, rumours of other things too.

Toys R Us closed, it was at the mall entrance..a 'super sheetz (gas station/mini mart) is stupposedly going in.

And this is 1/2 mile from teh largest construction project in PA since WW2 (shell cracker plant..8 Billion dollar 6 year project)

Many malls are next if Sears and Macy's go under...

If he wouldn't come here for a paid gig (let alone give me a quote to show up), I can't imagine he'll just come to see one.
I said I would. I just have to have that date open. Let me know when and where. I don't have a day job anymore.

Well... It happened...

Nashville, Tenn.-based Gibson Brands requested court protection from its creditors, saying it had support from many of them for a deal that would allow the company to survive.

Founded in 1894, the company said it planned to continue designing, building and selling musical instruments and equipment, including other brands such as Wurlitzer, Dobro, Epiphone, KRK and Cerwin Vega.

But the company said it would kill its Gibson Innovations unit, which makes Philips-branded headphones, speakers and other electronic accessories.