The Official Introductions Thread

Welcome to ODJT
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today!

steve149

Urbane Legend
Sep 26, 2011
Prospect, CT
Welcome Ryan .. I recall the user name from the "other", non-functional board, so welcome to our place in the net.

Jun 26, 2018
Welcome Ryan .. I recall the user name from the "other", non-functional board, so welcome to our place in the net.
Thanks! Yes...I was on another board which no longer appears to be up and running at the moment... I know they've had some issues in the past. What exactly happened and is going on there?

Welcome Ryan. With a name like that, I'm sure you brought a Camaro for each of us, right? ;)
Thanks! I wish...currently mine isn't even operable - transmission went out on Labor Day and I haven't had the time to rebuild it... :)

steve149

Urbane Legend
Sep 26, 2011
Prospect, CT
Thanks! Yes...I was on another board which no longer appears to be up and running at the moment... I know they've had some issues in the past. What exactly happened and is going on there?
We're not sure .. many of us used to visit there, but this is a bit homier.

DJ Bobcat

DJ Extraordinerror
Nov 8, 2014
Oklahoma City
Good afternoon! Just registered for an account here, but have been a long time follower. I'm from Upstate NY. I've learned a ton from this site already and hope to continue to learn more! I have a long background as a musician and have within the past year starting to dj events.
Welcome to our little corner of the virtual world. Glad you decided to join us.