Should this size generator be enough for this setup?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
A few years ago, a large group of teenagers walked through my neighborhood around 11:00 at night, and vandalized the cars parked in the streets. They busted out the window of my car. Those were white kids. Now... anytime I see a group of teenagers walking through the streets at night, I watch them until they are well past my house... Does that mean I'm prejudice against white kids?[emoji1]

Nope...once bitten twice shy.

Is Mix a law breaker???... Yes.[emoji4] Is he a criminal...well???... my contention is; he's nuts.[emoji1]... Now follow me here. I've been contemplating this for a while... One thing about being retired is you have plenty of time to contemplate, and I do a lot of contemplatin'.[emoji1] Why does Mix break the law?... Why do MEN tend to break the law more than women? Easy answer... it's hormonal... specifically, it's the testosterone.[emoji4] Law breaking is a form of risky behavior. It's a fact that men engage in risky behaviors that women don't due to the testosterone. So when women claim men think with their dicks, they're close... it's their NUTS! When someone says; "You're nuts", what they're really saying is; "You're THINKING WITH your nuts". When a guy rides a skateboard down a stair rail, or jumps his bike off a ramp and does flips on it, or jumps over cars on a motorcycle... it's not because he's CRAZY, it's the hormones that made him do it... he's NUTS! If a woman engages in the same kind of risky behaviors, you can say she's nuts too, only it's short for; "She's THINKING LIKE SHE'S GOT nuts".[emoji1]

Now is all male risky behavior because they're nuts???... No some of it is likely drug induced, and some is simply due to messed up brains... they're not nuts, they're CRAZY![emoji1]

There you have it... That's the Bobcat theory of male criminal behavior.[emoji1] Maybe needs a little work before I post it in the psychiatric journals.[emoji1]

Last edited:
Why does this forum keep getting sucked into long discussions about crap like this (freebie gigs, bottom-feeder gigs, illegal gigs, etc.)?

Because it's fun and entertaining???[emoji1]... I dunno; let me contemplate that. I'm sure to come up with a theory![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does this forum keep getting sucked into long discussions about crap like this (freebie gigs, bottom-feeder gigs, illegal gigs, etc.)?

I think it's a pretty good case study actually. We all have choices, Participate, ignore, break the law, laugh ;)

OK... Did a post by @ittigger that followed mine just disappear, or am I hallucinating?[emoji1]

Being the distance I can't vouch for your mental state but I can vouch for the fact it was deleted by user :)

I think it's a pretty good case study actually. We all have choices, Participate, ignore, break the law, laugh

Perhaps it does have some entertainment value. For me, however, it's irritating when you see all the good information and advice that's given to this joker, time and again, and yet none of it ever does any good.

Perhaps it does have some entertainment value. For me, however, it's irritating when you see all the good information and advice that's given to this joker, time and again, and yet none of it ever does any good.

... But that's what's SO AMAZING about it!:laugh: You would think there's no way this stuff could happen over, and over, and over again, and that he might actually take ONE little piece of advice (even by accident), BUT NOPE:laugh:... The series of unfortunate events continues!!!:laugh: Gotta be a WORLD RECORD, and we're witnessing it LIVE!:laugh:

My hope is, even if Mix doesn't take the advice, others may see it and see something they can change/fix....

Last edited:
Be glad Mix finally figured out his shampoo bottle, that rinse and repeat part was probably really expensive for a while

You know I can almost see that post....