Please welcome Best Deals DJ as our newest sponsor

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Dan The Man

Administrator
Staff member
ODJT Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
New York
danhutter.com
Hi Folks,

George from Best Deals DJ got in touch with me about sponsorship last week. We've ironed out all the details and he's now our official gear sponsor. I'm going to try and get him registered over here so he can answer any questions you may have. I'll link to him once he's registered.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Folks,

George from Best Deals DJ got in touch with me about sponsorship last week. We've ironed out all the details and he's now our official gear sponsor. I'm going to try and get him registered over here so he can answer any questions you may have. I'll link to him once he's registered.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Bobcat,

Thanks for visiting my site. I just added this product to my site. I usually update my site every Friday of the week. Thanks and let me know.

Thanks,
George

Reactions: Dan The Man
Hi @George welcome to OUR DJ chat....

I hope that Dan explained how thing run around here for sponsors.
Rule 1: You must have a giveaway through the site. Something small like a pair of Evox's or a Pioneed DDJ-SZ
Rule 2: You must sell everything for no more than 10% below dealer invoice (this will guarantee return customers)
Rule 3: Smile and enjoy the smartasses you might come across in this group from time to time, if you find one, he should win the first giveaway.

Hi @George welcome to OUR DJ chat....

I hope that Dan explained how thing run around here for sponsors.
Rule 1: You must have a giveaway through the site. Something small like a pair of Evox's or a Pioneed DDJ-SZ
Rule 2: You must sell everything for no more than 10% below dealer invoice (this will guarantee return customers)
Rule 3: Smile and enjoy the smartasses you might come across in this group from time to time, if you find one, he should win the first giveaway.
Wow!! That sure sounds fair to me! :laugh: I can promise that I always fight to get the best prices for my customers.:cheers:

Hey @George welcome aboard and don't be a stranger

Reactions: sonic-vision