My friend did a great job last night for this white affair.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
^^^^The money or the equipment? And if it's the money, and it's literally on-him, that makes him a de facto money tree. Which means I need to get to Phoenix. Of course, by the time I get there she'll be rising. She'll call my name out, soft and low...

B-Sharp-- I've never heard such nonsense in my life. Where do you come up with this stuff? It's all so unrealistic.

GJ

B-Sharp-- I've never heard such nonsense in my life. Where do you come up with this stuff? It's all so unrealistic.

I hope that's sarcasm. Emulating Machoman's writing style takes lots of practice.

Reactions: SEDJ and ittigger
All I can do with that statement is this. I can't find the laugh section on here to put up a image.
Remember .. just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean you have to laugh at it.

I understand it and it's still funnyto me at least. You're talking about bringing a knife to a gun fight.
No .. we're talking about bringing the RIGHT gear for the event.

You had about 100, maybe 150 total people, in a room that looked to be about 100 ft x 100 ft, and the EVOX is more than enough. You do realize that a pair of EVOX 8 run $3,000, they go lower than the Mackie 18" subs, have the same SPL measurements and because of the line array feature, actually carry better than most speakers .. covering a deeper area.

?format=750w.png

Last edited:
No .. we're talking about bringing the RIGHT gear for the event.

You had about 100, maybe 150 total people, in a room that looked to be about 100 ft x 100 ft, and the EVOX is more than enough. You do realize that a pair of EVOX 8 run $3,000, they go lower than the Mackie 18" subs, have the same SPL measurements and because of the line array feature, actually carry better than most speakers .. covering a deeper area.

?format=750w.png
I already said the count for the people was 250 or more and it was a very large room. Bigger than the room in Kenilworth at that hall.

I understand it and it's still funnyto me at least. You're talking about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

No actually you are bringing a cannon that doesn't shoot well to an ice cream tasting contest. Unless the pics are very deceiving you are seriously overestimating the size of the room and the number of people

Let's completely forget about the Frankensteined dual 15's and Mackie subs that quite likely weren't crossed over. I'd take my chances on the Evox any day

I already said the count for the people was 250 or more and it was a very large room. Bigger than the room in Kenilworth at that hall.
You think this is a big room??? Have you been to the Venetian in Garfield? There is so many other options that are smaller, lighter, better looking, and more efficient than what you/your friend had. The EVOx 8's would actually work decently well for that size room (especially that particular dancefloor size), but if you want to bump it up a bit... the evo x 12. They look SOO much cleaner too. Total investment under $4000 (find the right retailer and you wont pay msrp... RCF is based in Edison too).

Reactions: ittigger