More of my clients are using Spotify for their playlists

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I can't believe there aren't 2-3 minutes here and there that couldn't be used for taking a few pictures or shooting some video. Not every minute of DJing at a wedding would be that engrossing .. just my opinion.

The problem I have with that is how do feel about the bar tender having 2-3 minutes here and there to take pictures and video at your wedding? The security guard? Janitor? Waitresses?

If I understand the opinion of Handinon it's that I have an issue with doing things other than the job I was hired to do. I believe that Spotify as AI can be just as good and over a longer term even better at picking tracks consistent with a client's chosen ambience. I do not see that however, as an opportunity to stop doing my job and start snapping photos and video instead.

The problem I have with that is how do feel about the bar tender having 2-3 minutes here and there to take pictures and video at your wedding? The security guard? Janitor? Waitresses?

If I understand the opinion of Handinon it's that I have an issue with doing things other than the job I was hired to do. I believe that Spotify as AI can be just as good and over a longer term even better at picking tracks consistent with a client's chosen ambience. I do not see that however, as an opportunity to stop doing my job and start snapping photos and video instead.
I didn't say I wouldn't get permission first for anything other than photos of my setup.