LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I've seen some VW buses .. people in the back always seem to come out happy ...

I've seen some VW buses .. people in the back always seem to come out happy ...

A photobooth and that great idea :) It will be legal here in 12 days....Not counting or anything :)

I'll admit, it's pretty quirky and totally original. From the biz side though, I can't see it succeeding. First off, you're limited more to outdoor events. If the wedding is in a building, the guests have to go outside to use the photobooth? Next, even on tent jobs, what about when it's raining? Guests have to walk thru the rain in order to use the photobooth? As far as ROI, that's a pretty darn expensive PB rig and the motor will require a lot more upkeep. Again, it's original but I can't see it working, long term.

Reactions: Ausumm
They tow it to events on a flatbed trailer... no motor worries...

Im sure it will end up being seasonal...although global warming keeps extending that season locally... its almost 90 today and humid.... i just loaded up for a gig tomorrow and im drenched...

cc

I do so many barns, vineyards, etc. And even some of the golf club weddings have outdoor cocktail hours. I could see that doing really well in a market like Northern VA/Maryland - less so in DC proper.

They are located in Southern West Va... and work those areas a bit... their area is a high tourist area... with scenic sites...hiking...and the big draw is white water rafting...its all very millenial driven and lots of hipster restaurants and bars... nice place... im more in the metropolitan area... our gig is somewhere in the middle...lol

cc

Reactions: ittigger
They tow it to events on a flatbed trailer... no motor worries...

Im sure it will end up being seasonal...although global warming keeps extending that season locally... its almost 90 today and humid.... i just loaded up for a gig tomorrow and im drenched...

cc
If they tow it, they can use it indoors too as long as they can get it in the building. It's possible, just more work.

If they tow it, they can use it indoors too as long as they can get it in the building. It's possible, just more work.
It's a hippy van .. probably pushed more than towed .. :)