Irish Songs/Music

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

ahoustondj

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
I did a performance at an Irish Pub Last Night and convinced the Management to do a St. Patricks Day Event. We will do a River Dance performance, Karaoke Sing off using Irish Beer Drinking Songs.

Here is where I need your help (Sure I can Google it but I need personal recommendations). I need to expand my Irish & Celtic Song Library, so I am asking you to name a few of your top Irish hits. I am looking for Songs that have great tempo and beats that will get people going. Links/Videos would be fine. Thanks in advance.

Danny Boy has to be there as well as "when Irish Eyes are smiling".

How about some songs suitable for the River Dance?

Need this one ...

[video=youtube;qGyPuey-1Jw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw[/video]

And you have to include this one:

[video=youtube;4Xkw8ip43Vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xkw8ip43Vk[/video]

All of this help and not one "thank you" from the OP
I saw this post only because it seems like the "Ignore" feature is broken (Hopefully it will be fixed soon)
Steve, I don't know if you have realized this but you have been on my "Ignore List" since the beginning of the year I think. I am not going to contribute to the clutter of the constant bantering which you seem to relish so much. I got caught up in it before and ended up being on lots of peoples "disgusted" lists. I can do that without your help.

When you quit replying to my posts with the intent of stirring up a controversy then I might take you off my ignore list. By the way, all those who gave replies to my posts have been thanked (Liked). As usual you open your mouth before consulting with your brain and eyes. Typical traits of a Moron. There are three people on my Ignore List, one has been on for a few years now and another has been recently added. Some comments deserve no reply because as is said "Where ignorance is Bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

Thats all I have to say. Save your breath/words because they will be in vain.

My! My! - has someone's skin thinned?...It's hilarious; you take me off ignore so that you can get the last word in...... Isn't calling me a moron a violation of the TOS?

I couldn't give a rats arse if I'm on you're ignore list or not....I think to some degree we all get caught up in the drama; perhaps I do a little too much. But I least i don't behave like a child pout.....

I Still rely on Google for looking for Anything out there

works everytime