I just sold my iPad!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
I'm a little sad that I sold my iPad because I had it setup with my hot spot I could use YouTube and play music at events from there if need be. The only other thing I used it for was to get online occasionally. I never really used it to load anything on it which is what I wanted to do.

Overall I'm happy it's gone. For those who like iPads or IPHONES more power to you! Keep using what you like. Have a great day and I got to get ready to go to the insurance company to take care of some business.

Oh I forgot to say my partner put it on Facebook market place and in less than a day it got sold. I got to remember that next time I am looking to sell something.

you know, your phone can act as a hotspot... go on youtube... and play music at events. You never needed an ipad for that. Anyways, you made some money, so invest it in some lights or something beneficial.
Thanks but I didn't know that I could do that. No this money is to carry me through the month hopefully. Especially since I don't plan on doing much driving. I had other things I planned to use it for but don't like having to use iTunes to add certain things on an iPad. They can keep that!

Thanks but I didn't know that I could do that. No this money is to carry me through the month hopefully. Especially since I don't plan on doing much driving. I had other things I planned to use it for but don't like having to use iTunes to add certain things on an iPad. They can keep that!
1) You do realize using iTunes doesn't require you to buy from Apple, don't you? It's free software and works with all music files .. has a good CD ripper built-in as well.
2) Save the money so you can buy ANOTHER iPad to control that digital mixer you were eyeing, seeing as the iPad IS THE STANDARD in that space.

1) You do realize using iTunes doesn't require you to buy from Apple, don't you? It's free software and works with all music files .. has a good CD ripper built-in as well.
2) Save the money so you can buy ANOTHER iPad to control that digital mixer you were eyeing, seeing as the iPad IS THE STANDARD in that space.
Again you can use an iPad all you want. I'm done with Apple products.

Wow, this is too funny. Yes, IPads & IPhones retain their value pretty well. Especially to those who are well versed in using them. Our older one double A/V remotes.
I use mine as 2nd monitor (DUET app) or in-a-pinch karaoke monitor, as lighting controller (I have the ADJ IR emiiters and Chauvet Flarecon ) and a host of other uses (sound monitoring/metering, hot backup for music, simple playlist player, etc). I have 2 and plan on more. iTunes is my goto music manager .. I rip CDs, create playlists, and manage the music on my iPhone and iPads. I can understand if someone prefers another tool .. don't understand Mix's hate of it ..

Reactions: ittigger
I use mine as 2nd monitor (DUET app) or in-a-pinch karaoke monitor, as lighting controller (I have the ADJ IR emiiters and Chauvet Flarecon ) and a host of other uses (sound monitoring/metering, hot backup for music, simple playlist player, etc). I have 2 and plan on more. iTunes is my goto music manager .. I rip CDs, create playlists, and manage the music on my iPhone and iPads. I can understand if someone prefers another tool .. don't understand Mix's hate of it ..
It's too complicated for the things I'm looking to do. Keep doing what you're doing everybody.

It's too complicated for the things I'm looking to do. Keep doing what you're doing everybody.
..and .. what pray tell would be EASIER ???? A pad of paper?

Send me $500 and a reason I should buy another one and I consider it.
I gave you a whole bunch of reasons above .. and, no, I'm not funding your business.