Weddings How about a Taco Bell wedding?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I'm not even sure how to react to this announcement...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T_E8uHCnOo

How low have weddings sunk? Discuss...

I dunno... there's an old song about it...
"The Taco bells are ringing, for me and my gal. The birds are singing, for me and my gal..."
You know the song... Gene Kelly, Judy Garland. Anyone even know who those people are?[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you arent a fan of Taco Bell there is always the KFC wedding

I dunno... there's an old song about it...
"The Taco bells are ringing, for me and my gal. The birds are singing, for me and my gal..."
You know the song... Gene Kelly, Judy Garland. Anyone even know who those people are?[emoji1]

And then more recently, didn't The 5th Dimension do one?...
"Oh, come on Bill. Oh, come on Bill. Come on and marry me Bill. I got the Taco Bell blues. Please marry me Bill. I got the Taco Bell blues. Marry me Bill..."[emoji1]

... or something like that?[emoji1]

Last edited:
Reactions: dunlopj
I think there's gold in these little quickie, no-frills wedding packages. I have a friend who is doing photography for elopements. They're getting $250 for a 1-hour gig, mid-week and they'll often have multiples lined up on the same day. If/when I ever do get some land, I'd like to develop some packages like these. Lots of people are wanting to get married in a no-hassle, just us format. No reason why a smart operator can't profit from it.

Reactions: SEDJ and DJ TJ
I think there's gold in these little quickie, no-frills wedding packages. I have a friend who is doing photography for elopements. They're getting $250 for a 1-hour gig, mid-week and they'll often have multiples lined up on the same day. If/when I ever do get some land, I'd like to develop some packages like these. Lots of people are wanting to get married in a no-hassle, just us format. No reason why a smart operator can't profit from it.

I agree with you Rick. There are alot here that go to the Dominican or Jamaica to get married and come back and have a party a few years ago this was unheard of

Reactions: SEDJ and DJ TJ
I'd prefer a chinese buffet wedding myself. Better variety, fresher ingredients, polite staff; nothing really hokey about the place.

Evidently, the Chinese Buffets are a little different in New York, Cap.
Let's look at the typical Chinese restaurant in my neighborhood:

Better Variety - Yeah, if you include the "American" favorites they include in the buffet.
- soggy fries, watery mac-n-cheese, etc
Fresher Ingredients - We have a list of the restaurants with the most health code violations.
- the top ten are always Asian
Polite Staff - Well, if you can understand them!
- But if not, and you ask them to repeat themselves four or five times...
Nothing Hokey - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
- Every single restaurant has one of those lighted pictures of a Chinese landscape with a stream that "moves"...

I love Chinese food, but I'm not sure it really scream ROMANCE!
At least not as much as Taco Bell!

They must be. Yes, there are some locations here that are suspect. One can tell because there's no road kill remnants within a mile radius from their sleazy location. But, there is something about road kill chow mein that is scrumptious.

They must be. Yes, there are some locations here that are suspect. One can tell because there's no road kill remnants within a mile radius from their sleazy location. But, there is something about road kill chow mein that is scrumptious.
Same here. It really depends where are. The two closest to me are somewhat shady. The one is just in a bad neighborhood but the food/service is decent. The other had me sick for a few days after eating there it's changed owners several times since I still won't walk in there. Travel 40 minutes and there's 1 that's great and 2 that are decent-good.

Reactions: ittigger