DBX GoRack

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Oct 24, 2017
Good Evening Everyone . My son is looking for a DBX GoRack. They have been discontinued and impossible to find does anyone have one for sale. Please let me know it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike

I liked mine and used it with great results for about 16 months... last event I had a noise, a buzz..the only way to stop the buzz was remove the gorack from the chain.

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet...but I'm betting it's toast. Last event I used it at was a homecoming dance..nothing unusual, typically run hi volume. The venue with teh buzz tends to have electrical issues..so I'm gonna setup and test it before I toss it...

But I'm not gonna replace it should it be toast.

Reactions: SEDJ
You probably still could be a commercial artist.

Only if someone wanted to PAY me to do art work[emoji1]... and so far, they don't![emoji1]

I discovered a couple of important things in art school... 1. There are LOTS of better artists than me; and 2. I can't just turn it on... I have to (do art) work when the mood strikes me, or I'm inspired. Not a good trait for a "commercial" artist. What would I tell my boss when given an assignment? I don't feel like drawing today?[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Send in the clowns..don't bother...they're already here"...

Isn't how that song went? If so, it fits this place very well.:sick:
Are you implying we have a LOT of clowns here? :)

Back to the original post. Lol. I’m looking for a DBX GoRack does anyone have one to sell. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't understand why people need one of these. They are completely unnecessary. If you do proper gain structure with your sound system, you are fine.
For me, 2 benefits .. feedback control (can't do that with gain staging alone) and a simple mic mixer to add more to a limited DJ mixer.