Weddings Bittersweet Symphony - Extended Intro/loop

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Steve LeBlanc

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 19, 2006
Fredericton, NB
www.frederictonweddingdj.com
I have a bride that claims to have a version of the song with a 45 second intro to the 1st post...drums...

My 2 versions only have a 11 sec intro to the post....

Any thoughts. I see an extended version out there; the intro is short.

Does any one have a loop (good quality) of the intro that I might borrow...I can use this then go into the actual version...Thanks in advance...

Seems like I did extend that one for an introduction once, I'll look around for it, but not sure how long it is, but seems like I did loop it about 4 times.

A easy thing to do would be get a copy of hers, since she already has it, and knows how it sounds.

I have a instrumental version with that extended intro - Im using it for a bridal processional this weekend. What is it with this song for weddings lately? LOL :D

PM me if you still need it.

To my recollection, some of the bridal magazines and websites recommend that tune for the bride who wants a more "modern" wedding, as opposed to a traditional one with all the classical music. Personally, I think it's a lousy tune for such a joyous event as a wedding, but that's just my opinion.

So I've talked to the bride; we're going to use Bittersweet Symphony for her and the grooms intro (I'll intro them then start at the post).

She wants a different song for the bridal party; along the same lines as BS Symphony; elegant....and not a song that will overpower hers..

I was thinking something by the Vitamin String Quartet....

Thoughts?

is this the one your looking for

(inst) The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony (Remix)(extended)

?