Bar & Club Any Dance, House, Dubstep DJ's

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

SERRA

DJ
Feb 28, 2013
Just wanting to meet some DJ's who favour the dance tunes? I'm currently making mashups and was wondering if anybody could suggest some good tunes that mix well, have good drops, crowd favourites. etc. :)

Hey nice to meet you! Your stuff is really quite good haha! Much better than mine, everything sounds so smooth. What software do you use? I love Dance and house tunes. I actually enjoy most genres of music but if I'm doing mashups and mixing and stuff, then definitely house music, electro, trance, dance, that sort of stuff. I would love if you check out my stuff, it is quite amateurish but the last 2 mashups I did were a bit better than the first few. http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielSerra94?feature=mhee Check it out and some honest feedback would be much appreciated. :)

safe mate, i use virtual dj 7 . dss dj 5.6 , ableton live 8 /9 logic reason ...all kinds of stuff really depends on what im trying to do and what im working on at the time ....im on your youtube now mate listening to first mashup #5 sounds fine to me so far mate

I see, so you produce music as well? You sound as though you are very experienced and thanks for checking out my stuff, let me know honestly what you think :)

very nice,
I am listening to your "oldschoolBREAKSandBEATS"
and that is really cool, very nice, I love it!

Your Trance mixes are awesome too!

Last edited:
yeah have been lucy enough to play with some top names and had some big uk and international residencys as well but i saw your thread and i have a soft spot for up and coming dj's trying to make it and not being afraid to show all thier work good or bad ..the mash up #4 def got me moving mate and thats what it is all about reading the crowd and making the *****es dance lol rarrrrr anything i can do just ask maybe we could do a collab in future :)

Well I thank you for you support and comments, I feel that it is important to get honest feedback on my work so I post it regardless, even knowing when something is bad, I will still show it. You seem like a lovely person and It would be an honour and privilege to work with you in the future, but not now. Perhaps when I am good enough to actually call myself a DJ and know a bit more about it all. But for now I would love it if you could be somewhat of a guide and mentor of sorts, someone who I can come to for advice and help. If you can do this I would massively appreciate it! :)

Coldfusion BUY your self a DOMAIN NAME and be a Professional

Coldfusion BUY your self a DOMAIN NAME and be a Professional

lol i would but im not brilliant with that kind of stuff and i've done well being professional and advancing my career without it

having been resident at many top uk clubs, and working in south africa also,

that what i posted were just examples of what i do for fun.

also i work closely with DROP DJ'S and DELUXX , also EUPHORIA

but thanks for the advice .... it must be the lack of proper website thats holding me back .... :p