Why?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Chuck The DJ

I know people.
Sep 28, 2006
Sebastopol, California
www.chuckthedj.com
How come I have to keep my pictures titled less than 100 characters? I had to renames then all until I found the right amount... come on Dano! You make my life hard! LOL

How come I have to keep my pictures titled less than 100 characters? I had to renames then all until I found the right amount... come on Dano! You make my life hard! LOL

We have a meeting weekly in the mods den and it's called what would drive Chuck crazy. We brainstormed last week and we came up with 100 character picture titles. So far so good ;)

Next week we will make the fishes in the arcade swim backwards :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lol

ok, so what is the best way for SEO to name a file... currently I am doing it like this...

wedding_boothill_kunde_winery_chuck_the_dj_lehnhard_wine_country_events

is there a better way?

Reactions: ittigger
ok, so what is the best way for SEO to name a file... currently I am doing it like this...

wedding_boothill_kunde_winery_chuck_the_dj_lehnhard_wine_country_events

is there a better way?

Tag it the same as you have your website tagged for example you use these as meta now

Wedding Reception DJ MC Lighting Karaoke School Dances Music Interactive Sonoma Marin Napa Mendocino

I would add Spectrum and Chuck The DJ to it

Just for reference there is no purpose in tagging for this particular part of the forum it's private

yeah not worried about tagging for here, it's just the way that I tag when I start... so you think I shouldn't use the "under score" just the names,,, thanks

yeah not worried about tagging for here, it's just the way that I tag when I start... so you think I shouldn't use the "under score" just the names,,, thanks

I don't know that it really matters. I'd just use the names for ease

We have a meeting weekly in the mods den and it's called what would drive Chuck crazy. We brainstormed last week and we came up with 100 character picture titles. So far so good ;)

Poor Chuck always getting his chops busted. :D I hadn't realized there was a limit. It appears to be hardcoded (I cannot easily change it).

FWIW, SEO file names were a big deal 5-10 years ago. Now a days not so much most of 'juice' is in social sharing by multiple people. I only use SEO titles out of habit.

I use InfranView for bulk renaming on Windows.