Who's Sorry Now, Chuck?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
You had to start it, didn't you, Chuck....

So I'm apologizing for totally hijacking your thread about Mark Johnson's MB article with my 2 pages of whining. I apologize to all. Rough couple of days.

And yes, Chuck, I think I'll be in Vegas and, if I am, I'll make up the two mai- tais you're giving up to JT. :sqrolleyes:

And no, I don't want to talk about urinals...it reminds me of my prostrate problems. :sqwink:

Jeez, I feel better. Will the next guilty party please step to the plate, say your Hail Marys, and give me my mai-tai ticket?

Rick H

Chuck I will accept the proxy drinks per Rictrax
oh and thanks Ric for the apology offer.

No drinks for JT until the hat arrives :sqcool:

Does that mean that JT has to end up buying everybody drinks, since Chuck owed him, and Ric owed Chuck, but JT really owes everybody, so it returns to the source...

:sqlaugh:

Hey guys! All I have to do is apologize for free drinks? Ok. I apologize for not apologizing earlier. Now I would like 2 Long Island Ice Teas and 2 151 shots. Thanks you guys rock..

Damn, sounds like a bunch of politicians (or celebrities) :sqerr:

You all go to rehab now!

On the way, could you pick me up 10 cases of Coors Light, and two loaves of bread (nutrition is important to me)...?

Hey guys! All I have to do is apologize for free drinks? Ok. I apologize for not apologizing earlier. Now I would like 2 Long Island Ice Teas and 2 151 shots. Thanks you guys rock..

First you screw up, then you apologize....or...in husband /wife domestic apology rules, the husband can apologize in anticipation of screwing up. That's allowed, but you don't get a drink for it. :sqlaugh:

Not too many people can say they suckcessfully gradualated Fifth Grade! :sqrolleyes:
Hey now, the six best years of my life were when I was in the Fifth Grade!!

I'm not sure that's supposed to be capitalized Bryan... :sqwink:
Well HE capitalized it, so I didn't want to further embarrass him by pointing out yet ANOTHER mistake! Not that that's ever stopped me before... :)

okay Bryan owes us now for allowing a mistake to be un-detected.
Okay, Bryan owes us now for allowing a mistake to go undetected. :sqwink: