What is going to be your next purchase or thing you want real bad?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
I want a pair of Yamaha C215 speakers real bad. When I get the money I will own a pair. My next purchase should be the Sworm light. I seen one in action on Sunday at Club 875. If the room was darker it would have looked better.

I want a pair of Yamaha C215 speakers real bad. When I get the money I will own a pair. My next purchase should be the Sworm light. I seen one in action on Sunday at Club 875. If the room was darker it would have looked better.
Which Swarm? We have the Swarm Wash and I really like it. But, I find it best to use with DMX. That way you can easily turn off the lasers and moonflower effects for slow songs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Which Swarm? We have the Swarm Wash and I really like it. But, I find it best to use with DMX. That way you can easily turn off the lasers and moonflower effects for slow songs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Honesty I don't know which one it was.

NO major purchases here any more. I might at some point decide to sell most of my current light effect and just get a ADJ Boom Box FX2...Mount that on a stand and call it a complete light show. However, I have no "NEED" to do that right now. So I will probably just use everything I have now for a long time to come. I also COULD replace a couple of my Blizzard wireless Puck lights as one the color is a bit off on it, and the other one will go back into sound active mode at any random time it wants to for some reason, BUT overall, I don't make enough money on up lighting for it to be worth it to replace those lights at the moment.

I just recently replaced my back up laptop so I have plenty of newer gear to use for a long time, and also purchased a Yamaha MG10 Mixer, so I'm done with spending money on Gear until 2018.

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM
I just bought myself a Pioneer DJM-S9 mixer which will be here tomorrow. I'm selling my 57SL which I won't need anymore.

Still mulling over whether I'm going to swap out my speakers this year, and what I'll go to.

nothing major at this time , still have to go thru my SSD's

Reactions: ittigger
The VERY next purchase???[emoji1]... Pretty sure it's gonna be a Wireless Microphone System for my large rack, but with me, ya just never know.[emoji1] I also still need some wash lights, and I've pretty much settled on the ADJ Dotz TPar... One of those two will probably be my next purchase unless I see something really cool that I just gotta have.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ittigger
come fall one or two yamaha DXR12's..I like the 2 I have and one or two more could be handy..they do a sale (rebate) every fall.

thinking of a new table setup (appearance wise).

I've seen the swarm lights..nice. But a couple of more PARs or uplighting or some combo of the two.

Next major update is my larger video projectors. Way past time for an upgrade. One long range item I was toying with was a video wall which can be used outdoors, prices have fallen nicely. Other than that I am in the middle of selling off older & excess equipment. I have most of the stuff listed on craigslist, stuff sells but not as fast as eBay. Now if it hasn't been used lately or generated dollars for the right price it yours. Sold a van, car, turntables, video projector & a bunch of stuff the past 12 months, I am also thinking am a "ok" used car salesman.