Uplighting Advise

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Nice job. If I may offer a suggestion, on the blue light pic, look at the fixtures against the wall. You have a ledge that is knocking down the beam, because the fixture is too close to the wall. If you'll move it about 8"-12" away from the wall, then angle, you can get over that ledge and paint the walls, higher up. I typically would avoid the columns and focus more on the outer wall spaces, however what you did with it looks nice.

The tilt of the fixture looks like it played into it too. A little less tilt and the beam would have went higher.

Nice job. If I may offer a suggestion, on the blue light pic, look at the fixtures against the wall. You have a ledge that is knocking down the beam, because the fixture is too close to the wall. If you'll move it about 8"-12" away from the wall, then angle, you can get over that ledge and paint the walls, higher up. I typically would avoid the columns and focus more on the outer wall spaces, however what you did with it looks nice.
Normally I would and they were, but the dance floor went all the way to the wall and they were getting kicked. I also had a 2 year old that kept running around moving them and pushing buttons.

Reactions: ittigger