There is apparently a Mobile Beat CRUISE!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DJ Ricky B

DJ Extraordinaire
Mar 9, 2015
I received this email, and thought I would share it! Mobile Beat has a Cruise heading out of New Orleans in November. $586 per person for 7 days. I kno some of you like to go on cruises a lot so I thought I would post the info:

November 4th through November 11th, 2018 on the Carnival Dream!
Sunday through Sunday – New Orleans – Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel
Inside Cabins are $586 and up / Oceanview Cabins – Please Call / Balcony/Suites – $896 and up
You can be cruising and networking with fellow pros for under $100 a DAY with more than 3 square meals a day PLUS 4 BEAUTIFUL ports of call and conference pass included! Pricing above INCLUDES taxes, fees and port charges.
All rates are based on current Carnival Pricing at the time of booking!
per person, double occupancy – includes admission to Mobile Beat/PBX Cruise events when booked through our agent – Taxes and Port Charges included. – See better prices possibly – check our FAQ!
Want to book your cruise right now? Call Former Carnival Cruise Lines DJ and Mobile Beat Travel Agent Mitch Taylor at the special direct phone number he has set up for the Mobile Beat Cruise – 906.829.0237

THE EXPERIENCE
Day 0 – Saturday – November 3rd, 2018LA-new-orleans-gallery-01fw-300x169.jpg
What a town to hang in before the cruise….New Orleans Baby!
No pre-cruise event planned because alot of you will be working events that night. BUT we will look into organizing such once we get closer. We do have a hotel that many of us are staying at that is right down in the thick of things! New Orleans is full of fun things to do….stay tuned!
Day 1 – Sunday – November 4th, 2018
Leaving New Orleans
  • 4pm Leave New Orleans
  • Social event for all of us the first night.
  • Cruise primer by your Mobile Beat Cruise Crew on how to get the most out of this event.
  • Why Are You Here Networking Event!
Day 2 – Monday- November 5th, 2018
IMG_7562-300x200.jpg

Educational Sessions
At Sea
  • Educational Seminars Morning and Early Afternoon
  • Networking at Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Show and More!
Day 3 – Tuesday – November 6th, 2018
Costa Maya – Arrive 12:00pm – Depart 8:00pm
Cruise to Costa Maya for an irresistible blend of serene beaches, action-packed activities and the best flavors south of the border. Mexico’s vivid Caribbean coast will appear just beyond the dock when your Carnival cruise visits Costa Maya. Silver dolphins, bright yellow angelfish, turquoise waves, ivory sand — these are just some selections from Costa Maya’s palette that you can expect to see on your Carnival Costa Maya adventure. Inland from the port are more brilliant hues, from the otherworldly shades of blue at the Lake of Seven Colors to the white stone pyramids of the ancient Maya.
Costa Maya
CM1.pngDay 4 – Wednesday – November 7th, 2018
Mahogany Bay – Arrive 8:00am – Depart 6:00pm
In-the-know cruisers love Roatán, Honduras, for its lush, untouched beauty, its wildlife and marine life. Ships visiting Roatán dock at Mahogany Bay, where cruisers can ride the famous “Magical Flying Beach Chair” to reach Mahogany Beach. That’s just one of the many ways to enjoy this beautiful Caribbean outpost.
Mahogany Bay
MB3.png
MB4.pngDay 5 – Thursday – November 8th, 2018
Belize – Arrive 8:00am – Depart 6:00pm
A tropical paradise that promises adventure, both onshore and off? You better Belize it! Crystalline rivers flow through impressive lowland jungles, home to wildlife of various stripes. (And various spots.) Silky-sand beaches, waving palms and colorful coral gardens are just part of Belize’s natural wonders. And they’re all yours to explore when you take a cruise to Belize, where surprises await around every corner, including underwater. Whether mountain biking through a lush rainforest or snorkeling with the marine life, you’ll experience things you can only imagine… that is, if you haven’t tried a Belize vacation yet.
Belize
BZ2.png
BZ3.pngDay 6 – Friday – November 9th, 2018
Cozumel – Arrive 7:00am – Depart 5:00pm
Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home.
  • Will be working on an event in Cozumel for us all to get together around 2pm.
Cozumel

CO4.png

CO3.pngDay 7 – Saturday – November 10th, 2018
  • Fun Day at Sea

IMG_8994-300x200.jpg
    Hanging Out With “Leaders of our Industry” at the End of Cruise Party
  • Educational Seminars Morning For Mobile Beat Cruisers!
  • Workshop Afternoon For Mobile Beat Cruisers!
  • Our LEGENDARY End of Cruise Party
IMG_9039-300x200.jpg
End of Cruise Party
Day 8 – Sunday – November 11th, 2017
Back to New Orleans – Arrive 8:00am
  • And then back to the real world and our event companies!

Not a bad price for a seven day business/pleasure cruise. It's a hell of lot cheaper than the Star Trek cruise I went on in January. From the photos it looks like they're having fun but I don't know if I can do seven days of business, I can't even take four days of the DJ times expo anymore.

I went on one of the first DJ Crusises years ago, in fact I think I even presented a school dance panel on it... It was great a lot of free time but sadly my wife did not enjoy so I have not been back... just one of the only convention type things I believe is a good hubby and wife deal. but that's just me...

Reactions: ittigger
Awesome a cruise with 10 percent single women. #sausage fest

I'm married... but this is very much a true statement. Even the parties at DJ conventions are uncomfortable for me... nobody wants to be in the club with all dudes. Love DJing... but a cruise with all DJs sounds painful.

Let me know when they blend it with a cheerleader cruise or something :laugh:

OK...So My Take on this Cruise is that the Entire Cruise is not filled with DJs, and their Significant Others. I am assuming they set up a "GROUP DEAL" with the cruise line for this specific cruise, and maybe they blocked out like 20% to 25% of the rooms until a certain date. They also reserved meeting rooms on the ship for networking, and break out sessions/seminars. ...Just what I am assuming. I doubt they can fill a cruise ship with DJs to reserve the entire ship. ...Also judging from the pictures, it appears less than 100 DJs buy into this. But maybe I am wrong?

OK...So My Take on this Cruise is that the Entire Cruise is not filled with DJs, and their Significant Others. I am assuming they set up a "GROUP DEAL" with the cruise line for this specific cruise, and maybe they blocked out like 20% to 25% of the rooms until a certain date. They also reserved meeting rooms on the ship for networking, and break out sessions/seminars. ...Just what I am assuming. I doubt they can fill a cruise ship with DJs to reserve the entire ship. ...Also judging from the pictures, it appears less than 100 DJs buy into this. But maybe I am wrong?

this is exactly how it was when I went on mine.... I think there was only like 25 DJs and I think most brought their wife or "others"...

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
Let's be serious .. Would YOU want to be stuck on a boat for seven days with people like ME ? :)

Reactions: DJ Bobcat