The what are you listening to thread.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Wow, rhythm GJ! That's so cool that you got to interview Stewart Copeland.

I haven't seen the Ron Howard documentary yet, but my all time favorite Fab fan work is a site that lists every "anomaly" (defined as a recording glitch, unintentionally repeated piece of studio banter, audible guide vocal, etc.) on the Beatles' entire discography. I think it started out as an online discussion board in the pre-World Wide Web days. The site is pretty old; it is in a small font with a yellow background (approximately the color of a cellophane flower) that reflects off my looking glass tie in an annoying way when I read it off the screen of my laptop, but it's so fascinating.

Hah! I've seen that site, but can't enjoy it as much as you, because my looking-glass tie has been dipped in marmalade skies...

I haven't interviewed Copeland yet; coming soon... Forward any interesting questions to this thread!

GJ

Reactions: BlueLineDJ
Every night for several weeks, I've been listening to several sides of vinyl, and/or a CD, as I try to make some headway with cataloging my collection in Discogs.

Also in the morning as a pre-work ritual, on the commute, and often at work (I am a music teacher, so I guess that's about right).

Recent listening sessions: Bob Marley in Dub, Black Uhuru: The Island Anthology, lots of Miles and Sonny Rollins on Prestige and Blue Note, Joe Henderson, John Coltrane, and Bob Marley box sets, and blues from Little Sonny and James Cotton. Tubular Bells from Mike Oldfield...

GJ

I've been digging this guy lately

Last edited: