The Official Introductions Thread

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
... Also plan on building my facade. Looking forward to that. Other than that, hopefully as time goes on and I need help with a question, I can get some good advice.

Hey, Juan... When you start building your facade, we have a DJ Gear Builders subforum under the DJ Gear forum. You can post your pictures, progress and questions there. Some of us enjoy the DIY stuff![emoji4]... I built my own facade, so I have a little experience with that process.[emoji4]

Reactions: ittigger
Hey, Juan... When you start building your facade, we have a DJ Gear Builders subforum under the DJ Gear forum. You can post your pictures, progress and questions there. Some of us enjoy the DIY stuff![emoji4]... I built my own facade, so I have a little experience with that process.[emoji4]

Cool, I will check it out and post when I'm working on mines

Hello from the St Louis area. I recently relocated and excited to get back into the music business. I have been out of the game 4 years but excited to get back into it. Most of my DJ career was weddings and school dances in western Pa.

Reactions: djcrazychris
Hello from the St Louis area. I recently relocated and excited to get back into the music business. I have been out of the game 4 years but excited to get back into it. Most of my DJ career was weddings and school dances in western Pa.

Welcome!!

cc

Thanks for allowing me to join. I'm based in Atlanta and have been DJing since 1989. I DJed my first wedding in 1993 and have been DJing in various forms ever since then. I do some club work, weddings, college radio, corporate events, and private parties. I also dabble in production work and license my music for TV shows. I used to be a long time lurker on other forums like DJChat, and Mobile Beat. I recognize a lot of names and personalities from those boards so it's like already know a lot of you already. I'm currently working on my light system and am moving into using DMX lighting. I found this forum while looking for info on that subject.

Welcome aboard to both of you! Enjoy your stay here and take what you want from us. You will learn about what to do from a lot of us, and what not to do from a few others!

Reactions: logisticalstyles
Welcome aboard Al and LogisticalStyles ...

Welcome aboard the mighty ship ODJT LogisticalStyles. Please keep your hands and feet inside the ship at all times .. and follow the Captain's orders - or be fed to the creatures of the sea.

Hey all! First time here. Hailing from Iowa. Been reading some posts and have appreciated the input and insight a lot of you have. I'm 53 yrs old. Been in music as a side gig for a while now (vocals and percussion) and just recently in the last year or so decided to venture into the dj world due to a wedding, a 10th wedding anniversary and a car show for Firetrucker Brewery being dropped in my lap . Lots to learn so I'll probably have lots of questions. Biggest weakness? Probably sound and audio. I'm sort of a hands on dude so trying to understand stuff I can't touch (like some tech and audio sometimes) has to be broken down into "Audio For Dummies". I'm a visual person as well so I'm interested in developing the lighting and video elements. Lookin' forward to getting to know everyone. Fun group from what I can tell and lots of experience knowing what seems to work and what doesn't (though everyone is in a slightly different market).

Hey all! First time here. Hailing from Iowa. Been reading some posts and have appreciated the input and insight a lot of you have. I'm 53 yrs old. Been in music as a side gig for a while now (vocals and percussion) and just recently in the last year or so decided to venture into the dj world due to a wedding, a 10th wedding anniversary and a car show for Firetrucker Brewery being dropped in my lap . Lots to learn so I'll probably have lots of questions. Biggest weakness? Probably sound and audio. I'm sort of a hands on dude so trying to understand stuff I can't touch (like some tech and audio sometimes) has to be broken down into "Audio For Dummies". I'm a visual person as well so I'm interested in developing the lighting and video elements. Lookin' forward to getting to know everyone. Fun group from what I can tell and lots of experience knowing what seems to work and what doesn't (though everyone is in a slightly different market).
Ask away .. Lord knows we have opinions to spare .. and welcome .. :)