The Official Introductions Thread

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Hi guys, so reading some of your posts i'm afraid i may seem like an alien 😁 but life should never be dull, right?
Here it goes: i started working in radio with 16, it was in 1994... First as a radio host for 6 years, switched to another station to be a dj host, then to the third to work with a tech again as a journalist/radio host... and now finally again as a dj host. Funny enough never professional until, seems now. I have recently been offered to give it a shot as a producer. So I googled a bit and found you guys 😊 you seem so friendly I just had to join the gang!

Oh yeah, so why the alien bit you ask? Well I'm sending you my best regards from a tiny country called Slovenia, in Europe 😁

Hi guys, so reading some of your posts i'm afraid i may seem like an alien [emoji16] but life should never be dull, right?
Here it goes: i started working in radio with 16, it was in 1994... First as a radio host for 6 years, switched to another station to be a dj host, then to the third to work with a tech again as a journalist/radio host... and now finally again as a dj host. Funny enough never professional until, seems now. I have recently been offered to give it a shot as a producer. So I googled a bit and found you guys [emoji4] you seem so friendly I just had to join the gang!

Oh yeah, so why the alien bit you ask? Well I'm sending you my best regards from a tiny country called Slovenia, in Europe [emoji16]

Welcome to ODJT, Dteja_SLO. You're mostly correct; nearly everyone here is friendly.[emoji4]... NEARLY.[emoji1]

We love it when new members join in and actually participate. Oh, and we're all aliens too... or the offsprings of aliens.[emoji1]

I totally agree about the alien thing - just takes one to know one, right? 😋

Oh and I forgot to add the most important line! Oops.
My name is Doroteja (Dorothea), i am a non-typical pisces and a modern crazy cat lady, too.
It's 11PM here and my two terrorists are rearranging the living room as I type 😆😆 there goes the neighborhood 🤘

Welcome to the board Doroteja :). Mike Foxx (Ausumm) and myself also both work in radio. I do believe you hold the record as the only member here from Slovenia though

Welcome to our fun little alien ship called ODJT. Please keep all arms, legs, flippers and/or appendages (and other things) inside the vehicle at all times. Don't give anyone any food or drinks after midnight - no matter how much they beg you.

Welcome aboard Imran

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Welcome Imran :)

Greetings from Hong Kong,
I am Andy, A.K.A. DJ ND, Canadian veteran DJ, with over 30 years of experience in clubs (a long time ago) and then as an entertainer for private parties/events. DJing has always been a secondary activity for me, having a completely different career by day (of which I am going to retire very soon).
I have been lurking for a couple of years on this forum, and finally decided to take the plunge. I appreciate the technical discussions and tests/reviews of equipment....always on the look out for the next toy of dubious use and questionable financial interest !

Greetings from Hong Kong,
I am Andy, A.K.A. DJ ND, Canadian veteran DJ, with over 30 years... I have been lurking for a couple of years on this forum, and finally decided to take the plunge.

Let me get this straight... you've been lurking on this forum for a couple of years, and you STILL joined???[emoji1] Did you actually read any of this CR@P when you were lurking?[emoji1]

OK???[emoji848]... Welcome to the forum. This should be interesting.[emoji1]

Hello,

I have just become a new DJ with www.RadioPoverty.com an online Radio Station through shoutcast. I am trying to learn as much as I can about Lunarcaster Sam Virtual DJ and other software used to broadcast online along with great places to download packs of popular music that is great for general listeners, as well as other items to help maintain listener attention and response. My Goal is to do this for Fun and Recreation and not income based, so the easier I can make it the less stress and more fun it will be would be excellent. Times I feel like when I was a kid and High School trying to hard to make friends. All Help, Tips, Tricks, Etc appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard Andrew

Hi guys,my name is Paul & I DJ ,& do karaoke in & around Birmingham.Many years in this game &I love it.My working name is DJ Ginge.Thanks for adding me on your site,all the very best to all XXX