The Official Introductions Thread

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I'm the odd man out I'm not an IT guy ;) Welcome to the board Andy

Reactions: ittigger
I'm a little slow on the uptake Art....But at least I'm not an IT guy ;)[/QUOTE
Glad there still DJ dinsoaurs like us hanging around those IT guys.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Hey Paul welcome back

Reactions: DJ PAUL
Welcome back .. every thread is probably at the same dialog point as when you left .. jump right in .. :)

HI Guys. Found this forum informative so i joined. Im from India and Djing is my passion. Im a parttime dj fulltime IT guy. I used to dj at a local pub. After that i bought my own dj console and have been practicing and making mixsets at home. I also produced a couple of tracks using ableton. I have recently started to dj for small events etc.. I have my own micro mobile dj setup.

Welcome aboard ODJT "animal house". Sometimes it gets crazy around here. Most debates are sane, but once in a while there's a train wreck of sorts, but most everyone returns to normalcy, but then again what's normal?

Thanks for joining! Beware of all you may learn on here! It may be mind boggling!

... I have recently started to dj for small events etc.. I have my own micro mobile dj setup.

Welcome to ODJT... I'm sure you'll find the topics informative and stimulating... search for "Spandex".[emoji1]

I'd be interested in reading more about your "MICRO mobile DJ setup"??? Any pics?[emoji4]

Welcome aboard ..

Reactions: TwinSpinDJ
... Live in the lake district in the UK so I have lots of hotels and weddings lol resident 2 nights a week in a local bar too so always busy

I did not realize the UK had lakes, hotels, and bars.[emoji1]... They always have a HECK of a college basketball team, though.[emoji1]

Welcome to our forum![emoji4]