The Official Introductions Thread

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Funny you ask that...that was provided by the venue. The event was on the second floor of a historic building and this was the cover for the elevator (really cool old style where you had to close the cage to make it run....) This was the next event the following weekend.... She liked it so much, we invested in one.
BritGrad.png

I love being able to do it with her. She took a DJ class in Austin and got hooked. I told her I would get the equipment and she had to give me 50% of any fees (she keeps 100% of tips) until the equipment is payed off. But, we keep growing and getting better and more equipment so that pay off may never happen. :laugh:

My son was her backup originally, but he is in college now. He is wanting a small 2 channel controller and something like the Fender Passport to do college parties with and make some money on the weekends. So, we may be expanding to 2 locations.
That's great! As far as lighting are you just using a 3 channel mixer for DMX? What about software? What does she use to play the music on the mac?

Hi all,

My name is Dwayne aka DJ Slice. I am a part-time Mobile DJ, full-time employee with the State of NY. My next project and/or gig if that's what you would to call it is a Free Back 2 School Party handing out school supplies that I'm hosting with 2 otherMobile DJ fathers.
20914292_10155224414639024_5234825475979783738_n.jpg

Dwayne
DJ Slice

Hi all,

My name is Dwayne aka DJ Slice. I am a part-time Mobile DJ, full-time employee with the State of NY. My next project and/or gig if that's what you would to call it is a Free Back 2 School Party handing out school supplies that I'm hosting with 2 otherMobile DJ fathers.

Dwayne
DJ Slice

We are working for Chick-Fil-A on Thursday for their Back to School Bash. They are giving backpacks of school supplies away to the first 100 kids. We also did a job for the local hospital a couple weeks ago for Kids-Fest. It was for free immunizations and school supplies for kids. I love events like that!

Welcome aboard Dwayne !!

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
Welcome aboard Dwayne! How do you pronounce the town in which the party will be held?

Wonder what happened to DJ Slice?:) For no longer than he was here, it was more like DJ SLIVER!:laugh:
Slice. Slice! Come back! 'Bye, Slice:laugh:

OK... For those who don't get the "Shane" reference... to HE!! with ya!:laugh:

Last edited:
Welcome Don .. I promise to give you "great advice"... :)

Welcome aboard ..

Reactions: Dan The Man
Hello everyone. I go by HellNegative. Things started in the bedroom in 99 and got my first paid gig in 2002 (Defcon). It's been an adventure ever since. My genre of focus is Drum N Bass, but gabber and breakbeats get thrown in the mix regularly.

Welcome! You'll find that this forum is mostly mobile DJs, but we are happy to have you!

Hello everyone. I go by HellNegative. Things started in the bedroom in 99 and got my first paid gig in 2002 (Defcon). It's been an adventure ever since. My genre of focus is Drum N Bass, but gabber and breakbeats get thrown in the mix regularly.
Welcome dude. Glad to have you here.

Reactions: Jeff Romard