The Official Introductions Thread

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Welcome aboard the mighty ship ODJT Justin. Please keep all extremeties inside the vehicle at all times and do not feed the animals after midnight. Enjoy the ride. :)

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Whats up Guys! New here but this place looks very informative and awesome. been DJing with some companies for 5 years now. I also produce hip hop music. Trying to soak up as much game as possible

High guys, I just recently started in the industry. I mostly DJ at college. What I am looking for from this platform is help on getting my foot in the door and better preparing me for the vents I DJ.

High guys, I just recently started in the industry. I mostly DJ at college. What I am looking for from this platform is help on getting my foot in the door and better preparing me for the vents I DJ.
I work in the college market and started there a long long time ago. By time I graduated I was DJing all the parties at my college and running the college radio station. I had so much fun and made some nice money.
Where are you located and at what college?

Hello Everyone, I'm Alex, best known as DJ Alex Brown. I have been DJ'ing since the ripe young age of 11 years old, getting more serious as the years went on. I am now 24 and own a second events industry business and am attempting to make the switch from a single op to a multi op. I've done everything from birthday parties, to bars/clubs, to weddings but I now primarily focus on weddings (36 this year). I also have a youtube channel where I do gear reviews and other mostly DJ related videos. See - DJ Alex Brown Youtube

Welcome to the best and biggest little spot on the web Alex. Please keep all appendages inside the vehicle at all times and NEVER feed anyone / anything after midnight, no matter how much they may beg. Enjoy the ride.

Hello all and thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I'm Rich, AKA The Breeze, from South Carolina. I am a part time DJ/KJ, until I launch my solo keyboard gigs...or maybe in addition to. I'm more than halfway through this journey called life, so starting a bit late and looking forward to your expertise and recommendations, aside from "get out while you still can". :) I have questions but will find the area to post them as this is just my introduction. Happy to be here.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Chris Bouchard and I have been kicking around the Maine DJ Circuit for 10 years come this August 2024. I found this website by researching my competitions backlinks and I am excited to have found such a niche forum with so many different experience levels and helpful, like minded, individuals. What is becoming a dog eat dog industry I am so stoked to be here. Looking forward to poking around - learning more - and contributing wherever I can.

Welcome Chris.
I look at things a bit differently. I don’t think of other DJs in my area as my competitors. I’ve become very good friends with some, I send business their way, they send business to me.
Maybe it’s different in other areas, but in my area, northeast Ohio, there’s 3 million people, and hundreds and hundreds of DJs.
In my opinion, my competition is my time and how I spend it On making myself and my business better.