The Axis of Awesome

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

BlueLineDJ

DJ Extraordinaire
Jan 25, 2015
So the last two receptions I've done have requested this song. I had not heard of it before. It was a huge hit and very clever song! Its an awesome mashup that everyone sang along with! Check it out! Anyone heard of it before? I had heard of the concept where a lot of recent songs all featured the same 4 chords....
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOlDewpCfZQ

I've seen similar before .. though I've never had anyone want to listen to it as a song .. :)

Loved that. I saw the earlier version years ago. Now I know I have to get my band back together. We were playing all the wrong songs. Now I can learn 4 chords and do 50 new songs. I am running to my sons room now to take back my guitar.

Loved that. I saw the earlier version years ago. Now I know I have to get my band back together. We were playing all the wrong songs. Now I can learn 4 chords and do 50 new songs. I am running to my sons room now to take back my guitar.
And with current music, you don't even need to learn all the words .. or even have to be able to sing ... just mumble some stuff and autotune it.