Corporate Events Team Building

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Does anyone here offer Team Building? At what level do you offer the training? What pricing do you have at those levels? What size groups do you train?

With my prior military experience and a bunch of study, I'm thinking I can offer simple small unit Team Building and Leadership Training at the worker, entry level and possibly mid level management levels.

Your thoughts or advice?

Thanks

Does anyone here offer Team Building? At what level do you offer the training? What pricing do you have at those levels? What size groups do you train?

With my prior military experience and a bunch of study, I'm thinking I can offer simple small unit Team Building and Leadership Training at the worker, entry level and possibly mid level management levels.

Your thoughts or advice?

Thanks

www.humanrhytms.com can help you by Corporate Drumming as fun team building.

I'd like to offer something like this as part of my corporate Christmas/summer picnic packages. Not having much luck with finding some good info about this other than working for or buying packages from companies.

Would you have any advice as to if this might work with a warm up to a party dance/awards ceremony?