Weddings T Carter a mother's song

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

EJtheDJ

New DJ
May 18, 2011
Rome NY
Anyone have a free download of this? I have a wedding Sat. that I need it for.

Thanks

EJ

I also need Yellowman's version of "Going to the Chapel"

I believe T Carter is a member here, you can contact him directly.

Wow rox, show some love
I love this craft. I love legitimate practitioners. I love honesty.

I also love calling out such thieves. If you are one, feel that love.

If not, you should be as unforgiving because thieves always make it more expensive for the honest consumers.

I just refuse to candy coat or dilute it in the manner that tigger, J Mac, and Rob elect to...AIN"T AMERICAN GREAT!!!!

I guess I thought that was one of the ideas of this website, to help other DJs. Maybe I was wrong but your comment was uncalled for.

I guess I thought that was one of the ideas of this website, to help other DJs. Maybe I was wrong but your comment was uncalled for.

Let me tell you something... this site is about helping other DJ's hence myself posting where you could BUY the Yellowman's tune and the other poster pointing to T Carter's website as well as mention of contacting him directly through this site.....

But, you came here asking for FREE music.... music that is copywrited and easily purchasable online.... what your thread title insinuates is you were looking for a handout and frankly looking to steal music, that's called piracy and it's illegal. Hence Rox's post... while callous it was to the point based on info prestented already....

EJ the DJ, I felt that way on my first post, you can see the love I was shown.
These guys are cool
They just got music on their minds.
Stay awhile you will see, I am in my 296 post
wow, what a place

While I was looking for the song, I saw a link to this site that said you could get the song for free, that's the only reason I came to this site. I don't mind paying for songs but that one is $9.99 so I thought maybe I could find it cheaper, maybe I shouldn't have said free, probably the wrong approach. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, my sincere apologies. Just trying to see if I could save some money. Sorry to bother you.

Facts:

1) You joined immediately before your first post.

2) Your profile provides ZERO indication into who, where, or what you are.

3) Your first post is a request to participate in an activity that only the illegitimate, self serving leeches that troll these forums participate in.

I have a question for you, "Do you enter every room with your hand out seeking the fruits of other's labors?"

You have selfishly confused the word helping with facilitating bad/harmful behavior. Legitimate professionals and working performers can find an endless supply of help in this forum. Leeches that negatively impact this craft do not and should not. Get Real EJ. You were not asking for help. You were seeking accomplices in your effort to illegally obtain music.

Therefore, my comment was not only called for but, as a professional in this craft, damn near required.

While I was looking for the song, I saw a link to this site that said you could get the song for free, that's the only reason I came to this site.
Please provide that link.

I don't mind paying for songs but that one is $9.99 so I thought maybe I could find it cheaper, maybe I shouldn't have said free, probably the wrong approach. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, my sincere apologies. Just trying to see if I could save some money. Sorry to bother you.
I have never typed cheap when I intended to type free. I call BS, hogwash, and too late, the horse is out of the barn, Elvis has left the building, etc., etc., etc.

P.S. I don't think you offend anyone here, you just revealed yourself and that offended you!

P.S.S. While Rob may think there are djs that are not aware of how to legitimately purchase music on-line, I have long since removed that possibility from the "benefit of the doubt category" and stand by that. EJ damn well knows how to legitimately purchase, he, like others that deserve the same treatment, just won't.

I guess we got off on the wrong foot here, as I said I only came to this site because I saw a link that said you could get the song here for "free". Sorry to have stirred you up, it was not my intention.