Super cheap bride!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Again do you see a Bride doing this on Her wedding day? Someone else will do it but not the bride the day of. To me it's tacky even if I wasn't a DJ. I'm bringing you a nice gift and this is whay I get for entertainment?

Again you are making it seem like this is much more complicated than it is. Is it going to be as good as if a professional DJ did it...Probably not or in some cases it might be better. The big risks are someone messing with your playlist. Almost anyone can program what they like on a playlist. Will it keep the crowd hopping? Maybe, maybe not but again let's not pretend that what she is doing requires a professional. She simply isn't looking for that level of service

Wow .. I bet a few of the folks here could announce better than that ..

His pace is OK but his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Very canned sounding

Reactions: Ausumm and steve149
I just thought it was interesting what a bride will do to have music on their wedding day. That's all this bride things of her special day. The wedding is in a decent catering hall and not a cheap VFW hall.

Which hall?
Seriously my friend told me but I don't remember. I will call him and ask. It's a nice place. Not the most expensive place around but you will spend some good money to have an event there.