Something crazy happened at the DJ Expo

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

adj2ent

DJ Extraordinaire
Oct 20, 2006
Long Island NY
So, the DJ Expo going pretty well. Met Steve & Cap. I am here with son and where looking at the some EV speakers, video panels & a photo booth. So, we discussing/arguing on what our next purchase should be with money I don't have. So we narrowed in down to a photo booth because it would have the quickest return. I really really but wanted the video panels but hey what difference does it make, I'm broke anyway. So we go to the photo booth company's booth for their raffle to make sure we didn't win. Then boom, we win the photo booth we were trying to buy. I have to make sure I always bring Bryan as I'm not that lucky on my own. I'm still shocked & thankful.
IMG_8609.JPG

Congrats... marketed well you can bring in awesome revenue to your events! I have it added on to 30 out of 65 events of mine for 2017, and I expect to hit the 50% mark as events sometimes add on the booth last second. Best of luck on the new addition to your services! FYI yoprops has a 25% off sale that is lasting a couple of more hours. They make some of the best and highest quality sign props.

If you decide it is too much, I can send my address and pay for shipping. That way, you don't have to deal with the photo booth. Too much stress.... but congrats on winning it. You might want to buy a lottery ticket while the horseshoe is there....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Scared me!! I thought you may have ran into Mix?
You are a lucky person!! Now make money.

That's not crazy. God had it planned for you to be there so you could receive the blessing he had for only you.

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
That's not crazy. God had it planned for you to be there so you could receive the blessing he had for only you.
So Mix, You don't believe in free will?

Congrats nice win :)