Sing alongs

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Good one's have been mentioned already

Dancing Queen
Jessie's Girl
Piano Man

Read Your crowd.

I have been playing a couple of sing alongs with pretty good success.
Sweet caroline
Don’t stop believing
Bohemian rhapsody

Any that work for you that I might have missed.

Recently for me it's been Fat Bottom Girls and YSMANL

living on a prayer but that may be a jersey thing.

Always works well here too

Hang on sloopy works in Columbus ...lol... Country roads works here in WV... definitely regional songs...

i used to play James - "Laid" and Violent Femmes- "Blister in the sun" and "Add it up" ... Janes Addiction "Jane Says" ...and Beasties " Girls" ..."No Sleep til Brooklyn" at the club and college kids would scream along... im sure times have changed

cc

I've noticed they like to do the rap part of "yeah" by usher. Rapping along rather than singing along is done on other songs too. American Pie used to be a sing along song but I wouldn't play it unless it was requested!

I always find the following to be a hit in addition to the above:
-Pour Some Sugar on Me
-You Give Love A Bad Name
-Livin on a Prayer
-God Bless the USA - Lee Greenwood.

God Bless the USA starts out slow and usually gets me some looks but 30secs in everyone is singing along and several times throughout the song I pull back the vocals and let them belt out the lyrics. They love it! It usually ends in them all chanting USA USA USA!

Reactions: ittigger
Sweet caroline
Don’t stop believing
Bohemian rhapsody
Living on a prayer
Piano man
Dominic the donkey
All really big karaoke songs . I probably know all of the words. But pretty much any of the sing along songs they play at the baseball games will work too.

The strangest sing along I ever seen was Livin on Love from Allan Jackson...I might even have video of that one

Run DMC - Tricky
Toto - Africa
Dexys Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Icona Pop - I Love It

cc