Saw my first I9 laptop. I am speechless

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Business wise you should only buy what you need to further your business. Over buying or buying something unneeded or just because you have money is a Terrible business plan. These laptops are actually designed for gaming but I just posted it so those who appreciate the art of someone creating such a machine. To gamers these machines are gold

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM
Business wise you should only buy what you need to further your business. Over buying or buying something unneeded or just because you have money is a Terrible business plan. These laptops are actually designed for gaming but I just posted it so those who appreciate the art of someone creating such a machine. To gamers these machines are gold
I put a like to your post. Yet I'm a recovering addict and I don't use drugs today. Yet my addiction goes further than that. I have to watch out for an obsession when it hits. Just because I get an obsession doesn't mean I have to act out on it. It's a matter of knowing my place, when to pull the trigger and when not to.

... I have to watch out for an obsession when it hits. Just because I get an obsession doesn't mean I have to act out on it. It's a matter of knowing my place, when to pull the trigger and when not to.

You mean like buying the Earthquakes ... :)

Reactions: ittigger