Practise makes perfect.... Lack of practise ....

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

drzinc

Trini missing JTV
Jun 7, 2008
Toronto
www.drzdj.com
....Causes this to happen...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I wonder if videographer liability insurance covers that.

Cue... Ride of the Valkyries :D :D :D

Reactions: ittigger
All I can say is OUCH

All I can say is... SPELL CHECKER!!![emoji1] A certain prominent member was agitated by the misspelling of "category" in the title of an old revived thread, and yet no mention of the double misspelling of "PRACTICE" in the title of this thread... What's the deal???[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ittigger
All I can say is... SPELL CHECKER!!![emoji1] A certain prominent member was agitated by the misspelling of "category" in the title of an old revived thread, and yet no mention of the double misspelling of "PRACTICE" in the title of this thread... What's the deal???[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's Canadian English (Dave is from Toronto area) .. we accept their idiosyncrasies ... at least the Canadian half of me does .. :)

As a photographer and R/C hobbyist I doubt it. See, until very recently using an UAV for commercial purposes in the US was illegal - and no insurance company is going to insure an illegal activity.

As of late last year you can get an FAA permit to use an UAV commercially- as of november 2015 they'd issued about 330 permits. Not many considering how many drones are out there being used commercially.

A guy in pgh last year was shooting a wedding video of a house on a hillside when someone on the porch of the house lit off some fireworks which hit the drone operater in the chest and burned his shirt. Just lucky he didn't lose control of the drone and crash as he was flying over a hiway that was at the bottom of the hillside. can't imagine the nightmare lawsuits that would ensue from being the cause of a multi car pileup!

I wonder if videographer liability insurance covers that.

Reactions: Chuck The DJ