Post up you most memorable album cover of all time

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I remember listening to the album on my sh*tty all-in-one stereo as a teen...
and staring in amazement at this cover!

"HOLY CRAP!!!!! THE SPACESHIP IS A GUITAR!!!"

81ho8TloUBL._SY355_.jpg

Reactions: djcrazychris
Mullets and skirts .. what DO they teach in PA ???? :)

Well, they don't teach RAP...so I've got THAT going for me!
And you know damn well that they had mullets in CT, too!
They're smart enough to not wear them any more....
but they don't call us Pennsyl-Tucky fer nuttin'

Well, they don't teach RAP...so I've got THAT going for me!
And you know damn well that they had mullets in CT, too!
They're smart enough to not wear them any more....
but they don't call us Pennsyl-Tucky fer nuttin'

lol... one of the founders of Rapmullet was actually from CT... the other was from Brooklyn i believe... the story behind the name was these 2 guys hustled mixtapes all through the 80s and 90s in NY and the one that was african american had one of those Ray Parker Jr mullets and they deemed it a Rap Mullet...the rest is history

That forum was a powerful beast around 2000 to 2009....we had some really well known djs and artists come through there... good times

cc

Dont hate me for this... but i just google searched myself and grabbed the first few pieces of cover art from my mixtapes that came up... thought u guys might get a kick out of some of them....i designed them all myself...

crazychris_jackrabbitslim_large.jpgEminem_Elton_John_Eminelton-front-large.jpgec4e-2868-4abc-8f57-e669ab872143.jpgcrazychris_princeandkings_large.jpgNas_Phil_Collins_PhillMatic-front-large.jpgThe_Who_Wu-Tang_The_Who_vs_The_Wu-front.jpg3606087588_ca54b2eeaf_o.jpgU2_Big_Pun_Rattle_and_Pun-front-large.jpgbd18-dfab-4972-8fa9-4fe966655b77.jpga6f0-2d43-4737-93eb-040452cc77af.jpgbionicblendz.jpgcrazychris_appocamixnow_large.jpg

Reactions: ittigger and Ausumm