portable battery powered speakers

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
So how do you get the gear to the location down there? Carry each piece by hand one by one? Stupid rule to me but it isn't your park. Just like some venues have rules that I don't like but it's their house. Do you tack on an extra fee for not being able to use a cart to transport the gear to that location? I would if I were a one man operation. Since I have help a lot of times I would just give them the regular price and be done with it.
correct every thing has to be carried by hand, thats why I am looking for a all in one solution, I can bring the Ipad a battery powered speaker with a built in microphone and be done

while it's perfect, not enough return on investment to justify the purchase

I wouldn't say it's perfect. It is certainly WAY over priced since it is new. $2,549 per speaker? No thanks.

Even worse, it's just 120 watt amplifier. Although it is rated at 110 DB...I find it surprising that it get's that loud with a 120 watt amp powering it.

The speaker has a nice look to it though. If they can produce something in the 400 watt continuous range with this same wireless, and battery operated capabilities, AND weigh under 40 lbs, AND selling for $999 per speaker....EVERYONE will buy into it.

I wouldn't say it's perfect. It is certainly WAY over priced since it is new. $2,549 per speaker? No thanks.

Even worse, it's just 120 watt amplifier. Although it is rated at 110 DB...I find it surprising that it get's that loud with a 120 watt amp powering it.

The speaker has a nice look to it though. If they can produce something in the 400 watt continuous range with this same wireless, and battery operated capabilities, AND weigh under 40 lbs, AND selling for $999 per speaker....EVERYONE will buy into it.
Don't say everybody would buy it if they made it that way and at that price. Some would still be looking for a cheaper options. Just like some will look for a cheaper option then booking a DJ to do an event for them.