Pop Mini Mix

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Well done! Great example of how beat matching just makes everything sound and flow better. My fav mix was when u brought the yeah intro on all star... very unexpected but for anyone in our age group it would def get them excited and moving when they hear it. I Think it would go over well for a bridal show for sure.

Thanks dude. I get a little nervous with that version of Allstar that people want the original chorus, so I try to only bring it into really big heaters right after.

Reactions: ittigger
Do the woman actually parade to this? If so, I'd think the last song by Flo Rida has a beat that makes that a little difficult*.

*OGO - old geezer opinion, which is often just plain wrong!

I'd like to buy this mix. How do I do that?

There really isn't anything here I can sell. I don't own the rights to the music. Mixcloud allows the upload because they pay royalties to artists on the platform.

If I could come up with some way to monetize making mixes I would, but I really just use them to show off what I can do live.

Do the woman actually parade to this? If so, I'd think the last song by Flo Rida has a beat that makes that a little difficult*.

*OGO - old geezer opinion, which is often just plain wrong!

I'm not sure what parade means in that context... but for the right crowd, they will absolutely dance to that.

A lot of current hip hop and pop is in the 65-75 bpm range. I spend way more time in that space than I did 3-5 years ago.

Reactions: ittigger
I'm not sure what parade means in that context... but for the right crowd, they will absolutely dance to that.

A lot of current hip hop and pop is in the 65-75 bpm range. I spend way more time in that space than I did 3-5 years ago.
I meant it in the context of a model moving down a runway, wearing a designers dress. I guess that's not what this is. Sorry!

I meant it in the context of a model moving down a runway, wearing a designers dress. I guess that's not what this is. Sorry!

I get it now, my fault. No, this was just a demo mix I put together in promotion of the event. We did a "Social Media Takeover" of all the accounts yesterday, and I was trying to come up with interesting content.

interesting mix.....

rest is good but the the start that I couldnt understand a thing on what was said - sorry its how I am if you want to do some mix do it like it suppose to be with voices added so you can hear what they are saying

as my mix saying i add in

Attachments

• (Effects) - Here Comes DjDennis.mp3
    52.1 KB · Views: 8
rest is good but the the start that I couldnt understand a thing on what was said - sorry its how I am if you want to do some mix do it like it suppose to be with voices added so you can hear what they are saying

as my mix saying i add in

I put that tag on there on the public post purely to deter people from trying to use my work as their own. I wasn't trying to have that voice really cut through the mix, but more act as a watermark. But that's fair.