PCDJ Sale

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Thanks ... I'll contact them to see if they can do something on the upgrade from RE (the old Red Mobile .. now Red Edition) to full DEX. The full product has some more karaoke hosting capability (singer rotation, etc.) and more video capabilities. The RE version is pretty good .. the company was one of, if not the first, DJ applications .. they started in 1999.

Reactions: ittigger
Thanks ... I'll contact them to see if they can do something on the upgrade from RE (the old Red Mobile .. now Red Edition) to full DEX. The full product has some more karaoke hosting capability (singer rotation, etc.) and more video capabilities. The RE version is pretty good .. the company was one of, if not the first, DJ applications .. they started in 1999.

I have a copy (of PCDJ Red Mobile) around here somewhere... I tried it out before settling on Traktor, and as I recall I rather liked it. I got spooked off by reading comments of other users complaining about lock-ups. Though I never experienced a lock-up myself, I had not used the product enough to know if it was reliable. They appear to be a few versions further down the road than mine, so perhaps they fixed the lock-up issues???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a copy (of PCDJ Red Mobile) around here somewhere... I tried it out before settling on Traktor, and as I recall I rather liked it. I got spooked off by reading comments of other users complaining about lock-ups. Though I never experienced a lock-up myself, I had not used the product enough to know if it was reliable. They appear to be a few versions further down the road than mine, so perhaps they fixed the lock-up issues???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never had an issue. I got a reply from sales .. said they would knock off another $10 off the BF price, but that was the best they could do .. otherwise the upgrade price normally is the same $129.

Pcdj we the first Dj software I had. But I was experiencing lock ups, so I switched to OTS. this was early on though