Bar & Club Owner pissed me off!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I thought I was strange - you guys beat me to it!!

Reactions: 1 person
What I'm failing to understand is, "why are you throwing your own retirement parties?" I've been on this planet for 57 years and any retirement party that I've ever attended or heard of has been thrown by either their former coworkers or by their spouses/relatives and never by the person "retiring."

The whole race thing is pretty funny IMHO.

I've been to almost every state in this Union -- and it works different depending on where you are.

Put a white guy in SC, and the folks at BK will spit on your food. In FL, they just shoot the black folks. Try Arizona -- that was a weird place. I think Utah is even weirder.

Try Newburgh, where I am at the moment -- white people are not welcome in the city. Nobody speaks English, and everybody carries weapons. We stay on The Farm as much as possible -- and that got broken into shortly before I got back up here.

Quick question to you, are you back in new york or just visiting

What I'm failing to understand is, "why are you throwing your own retirement parties?" I've been on this planet for 57 years and any retirement party that I've ever attended or heard of has been thrown by either their former coworkers or by their spouses/relatives and never by the person "retiring."

I swear it's a ghetto New York & New Jersey thing - they throw their own birthday parties, too. Any reason to rent a hall and invite half the neighborhood.

Reactions: 1 person
Nah, it's the only way he can get a gig. ;)
You're too funny. That is not getting a gig if I'm giving one. You read what i posted in another thread i said i just don't go after any gig just because it's paying money. I've got to feel comfortable with doing the gig. I used to chase after any gig that payed money. I found out 2 big things. Some of those gigs weren't safe to be at and some where so cheap all they would is lead us to the next cheap gig.

Even when trying to be nice to a friend and give them a break by giving them a big discount. It back fired most of the time because they couldn't keep their mouths shut about the great deal they got.

Let's not start a political war here.