Opinions on Monogram

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Just my take, but I'd focus less on the frilly stuff around the edges and make the font bigger for the actual initials. Just curious, is that projector shooting at a side angle?

Thanks, I was thinking the border was a bit much. I was holding the projector and may have tilted it slighted during the shot.

Thanks, I was thinking the border was a bit much. I was holding the projector and may have tilted it slighted during the shot.

Reason I was asking about the angle, I've been using an Epson EX5210 for monograms. It has a side-angle adjustment on it.

Reactions: 1 person
Keep the border but make it smaller. Love the font of the letters...

Not meaning to offend, but you do realize that projector won't be bright enough? 2000 lumens is what I'd call minimum brightness.

Yep...I also have a 2700 lumen ViewSonic. I bring both with me to gigs. The DT100 was easier to get to at the time for a proof of concept.

Reactions: 2 people
It's tough to comment on the design without knowing the names of the bride and groom. Because "A" "J" & "C" are all in the same font and same size, I don't know if this is a wedding for Andrea & John Caruso, Andrea & Chris Johnson, or Andrews, John & Christina. Or maybe we're just celebrating the groom - Andrew J. Cristoferi.

Here's a monogram I did a couple of years ago using just the initials and date. Based on the styling, it's easy to distinguish which letter is shared between the bride & groom. Monogram 12-11-10

Reactions: 2 people
It's tough to comment on the design without knowing the names of the bride and groom. Because "A" "J" & "C" are all in the same font and same size, I don't know if this is a wedding for Andrea & John Caruso, Andrea & Chris Johnson, or Andrews, John & Christina. Or maybe we're just celebrating the groom - Andrew J. Cristoferi.

Here's a monogram I did a couple of years ago using just the initials and date. Based on the styling, it's easy to distinguish which letter is shared between the bride & groom. Monogram 12-11-10

That is a nice monogram. In this case the bride and groom have the same initials for first and middle names and wanted the monogram to reflect as one.

That is a nice monogram. In this case the bride and groom have the same initials for first and middle names and wanted the monogram to reflect as one.

Okay, so there's just one change I'd make - get rid of the "0" in the month. It should read 3/23/13, not 03/23/13.

2013-03-10_18-20-33_161.jpg2013-03-12_11-53-19_969.jpg

Ok guys...here is take 2.

This is from the same projector and the same camera. I noticed the VGA cable wasn't fully seated at the PC causing the pinkish color.

I couldn't reduce the border. It was an image file provided by the client and she wants to keep it so I rotated the frame and stretched the letters a bit. Its a bit cluttered to me but the client loves it.