Old school today

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
What's the problem? I thought when you said old school I thought you meant music. I fax things when I have to.

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I can't say too much .. still have a dedicated fax line. My wife uses it to receive orders and send proofs. I scan to email myself.

I met with one yesterday (MOB) that insists on a paper contract. It's kinda of a PITA when you get used to doing everything paperless.

I create documents and send documents digitally...
and the client usually prints it out, signs it, and sends it back snail mail.
And I always print out a hard copy and keep it in a folder as a backup.

Reactions: ittigger
I've really gotten spoiled on Square and hate it when the rare gig comes in that wants to write a paper check.
It's about what's comfortable to the client. I hate texting. If that's how a client wants to conduct business, no problem. Some people are leery about having their info going online.

Also not everybody is tech savvy. Don't assume everyone has a FB page.

I've really gotten spoiled on Square and hate it when the rare gig comes in that wants to write a paper check.

It's got to be three years since I seen a paper cheque. Almost everything is done by E-Transfer now up here

It's got to be three years since I seen a paper cheque. Almost everything is done by E-Transfer now up here

I usually get about 1 paper check from wedding clients and maybe 3 from school proms. Apparently, this lady had her card stolen so now she's sworn off from doing anything online.

I don't know if I've EVER seen a cheque .. ;)

Checks .. yes, Czechs .. yes

Cheque... It's the British spelling of check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or the Canadian for those of us that still speak the Queens English ;)