OH....you didnt know i was a hopeless romantic?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

djcrazychris

DJ Extraordinaire
Jun 12, 2018
Just commented in another post about how it seems to rain on everything i do...lol....my wedding...wedding shower...and a party i threw a couple months ago....

but the worst was my elaborate proposal day.... we had scouted this location for months (civil war era rose garden on an old plantation/ salt mine

...the weather was picture perfect all week....and with 2 days to spare the forecast changes drastically...

i ordered 20 clear umbrellas on amazon prime...and got them the morning of the engagement... my girlfriends sisters had convinced her they had arranged to take some family pictures at this place....how they convinced her to continue in the rain i will never know.... but thankfully it worked out....i had our friends meet her along the walking path with framed notes from me.... and well....u will see the rest....heres the vid....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa_12D_F44E

Awesome Congrats!

It rained on my Wedding Day! ...Came out of the church...was suppose to have a bubble send off into our limo. Maybe 2 people stayed to try to blow bubbles because IT WAS POURING rain. We didn't do any photos outside because of that. All photos in the Church, and at the reception.

Awesome Congrats!

It rained on my Wedding Day! ...Came out of the church...was suppose to have a bubble send off into our limo. Maybe 2 people stayed to try to blow bubbles because IT WAS POURING rain. We didn't do any photos outside because of that. All photos in the Church, and at the reception.

i was kinda glad it rained at the wedding...got my moneys worth out of 20 clear umbrellas...lol

cc

Reactions: Ausumm and ittigger
It rained on my wedding day (here) and half (5 days) of the honeymoon in Hawaii. It rains about 50% of the time when we go away for our anniversary .. we just expect it. Such is October.

I had a real nice September day when I got married....

14199681_10210300936977763_8907299083282238689_n.jpg

But Mother Nature did get here revenge.
We would get rained out quite often when we'd take the kids to the local water park...
as well as camping trips, rafting trips, and picnics in the back yard.
And then there's the countless outdoor music festivals I work every Summer.

Nice video, Chris!

Very nice. You make me look so so bad. All I did was wrap up about twenty rocks in gift wrap boxes so she would have to open all of them first to finally find the ring. I have her the ring & myself a video camera which we used for the wedding & honeymoon. That reminds me I have to find that tape and make the kids sit though the whole 2 hrs.

Very nice. You make me look so so bad. All I did was wrap up about twenty rocks in gift wrap boxes so she would have to open all of them first to finally find the ring. I have her the ring & myself a video camera which we used for the wedding & honeymoon. That reminds me I have to find that tape and make the kids sit though the whole 2 hrs.

I did the same thing. 5 or 6 boxes before finally getting a stuffed animal in the last one...
which had a backpack that my mom made. (the ring was inside)
AND....the wife and did watch our wedding video a little while back....
and made our daughter watch it.