November 2017 Audio/Video/Photo/Computer Deals

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
EVOX 8 is only sold as top/bass unit, so the $1299 is for one system (1 top, 1 bass unit, 2 pole section). Still available as of 1 hr ago.

Another good reason to buy Alto's[emoji1]... You can buy the (sub) bass and top units separately.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another good reason to buy Alto's[emoji1]... You can buy the (sub) bass and top units separately.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can buy other "real" speakers that way too ... :)

WELL... I went and did it.[emoji1]... I ordered this pair of EVOX 8's from ProAudioStar. Just too good of a deal to pass up.

Now I'll have a decent set of speakers to backup my Alto's.[emoji1]

NO MORE SALES!!![emoji1]

You will like these speakers; excellent sound, transportability and setup. However, the size of the room may dictate a need for an additional system, perhaps a subwoofer. When I purchased mine I went to the Eastern Distribution Warehouse near Edison, New Jersey to hear the EVOX 8 and EVOX 12. It wasn't a special trip because we were on our way home from Maine and was on our route home.

The salesperson was very accommodating. He set a single Evox 8 and 12 side by side (in the warehouse). The EVOX 12 was definitely LOUDER but it didn't come as "all-in-one" carrying case as the Evox 8...and it was a bit heavier, too. It wasn't but a month or two after the purchase of the Evox 8 that I did a military ball. I could have used the Evox 12 for that event coupled with my smaller RCF ART200 and ART800 (subwoofer) system.

You'll like the Evox 8 for sure.

Decent starter digital cameras on package special at Adorama:

Nikon D3400 w/18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses $496.95 Nikon D3400

inkd3400k2a.jpg

Canon Rebel T6 w/18-55mm and 75-300mm (and free MX922 printer) $449 Canon T6

icat6k2a.jpg

Reactions: sonic-vision
Available still for the photog ... at Adorama ... Lowest prices ever

Canon EOS 6D Mark II with battery grip and Printer ... $1699 with $350 Canon rebate = $1349 Canon 6D Mark II

Canon 5d Mark IV with battery grip and printer .. $3199 with $350 rebate - $2,849

Canon 5D Mark IV

Reactions: ittigger