NOT a Confidence Builder...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Ausumm

Gold Plated Productions
Oct 21, 2008
Bethlehem PA
Was browsing "LED DJ lights" on Ebay...
and I came across this prime example of broken English in a product description:

"Introductions:
This bi-sides head-moving light with one side be painted while the other is light beam.
Shock your eyeball with colorful beams of light ! Compact size and light weight. Amazing RGBW colors mixing system which is reaching high color rendering index.
This Stage Light for indoor party such as club, pub, DJ show and party etc. Compact for numerous applications, RGBW color changing, Color macros can be called up via DMX 512 controller.
The moving head lighting suits for wide range of application,no matter home party, school show, night club, Disco or other evening performances,this spotlight is definitely a great choice.
It is characterized by low-energy, green environmental and high safety."

Of course, it was for a Chinese brand moving head that was.......10-bucks ($9.99)...
So, I guess my expectations should have been lower.

80W Double Sides RGBW Spot 4LED Moving Head Stage Light DMX512 DJ Party Lighting | eBay - (https://www.ebay.com/itm/80W-Double-Sides-RGBW-Spot-4LED-Moving-Head-Stage-Light-DMX512-DJ-Party-Lighting/142983512736?epid=943052109&hash=item214a7b42a0:g:rB0AAOSw241YbSvM:rk:92:pf:0)

Was browsing "LED DJ lights" on Ebay...
and I came across this prime example of broken English in a product description:

"Introductions:
This bi-sides head-moving light with one side be painted while the other is light beam.
Shock your eyeball with colorful beams of light ! Compact size and light weight. Amazing RGBW colors mixing system which is reaching high color rendering index.
This Stage Light for indoor party such as club, pub, DJ show and party etc. Compact for numerous applications, RGBW color changing, Color macros can be called up via DMX 512 controller.
The moving head lighting suits for wide range of application,no matter home party, school show, night club, Disco or other evening performances,this spotlight is definitely a great choice.
It is characterized by low-energy, green environmental and high safety."

Of course, it was for a Chinese brand moving head that was.......10-bucks ($9.99)...
So, I guess my expectations should have been lower.

80W Double Sides RGBW Spot 4LED Moving Head Stage Light DMX512 DJ Party Lighting | eBay - (https://www.ebay.com/itm/80W-Double-Sides-RGBW-Spot-4LED-Moving-Head-Stage-Light-DMX512-DJ-Party-Lighting/142983512736?epid=943052109&hash=item214a7b42a0:g:rB0AAOSw241YbSvM:rk:92:pf:0)
If you buy bi-painted lite, I love you long time. You want me him or you want me her?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

$9.99 is a give dead away. Notice the the last feedback, "This product is no good, but the seller is amazing, thank to refunding me quickl
Sep 02, 2018"

Even if it worked I am sure it isn't UL rated and I'd be scared it might shock me or burn up .

Reactions: Ausumm and ittigger
Reactions: ittigger

For 20-bucks, it doesn't matter if...or how much...they suck!

Just noticed that it says, "seller does not accept returns".

PS
If you DO order them...let us know about the "suckage"
or, is it "suckability"

"I can talk English, I can walk English, I can run English... because English is a very phunny language."

You can ride English too. You can use English (pool). You can also eat English (muffin) and drink English (tea).

Last edited:
I had to go look too - LOL

From the delivery details......

4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.

You can ride English too. You can use English (pool). You can also eat English (muffin) and drink English (tea).
I'm more of a French guy .. :)

Guessing you never did light the fuse on these, eh?
Actually .. no .. I thought about it, but I already have a cheap pair of Blizzard Flurry 5 moving heads .. starting to have storage issues until I can get rid of some crappola ...

Wanna sell the Fury's?
I'll give you $20 for both!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Actually, I am tempted to ask my family to buy me a pair of those $20 cheapies for Christmas/Birthday.

Wanna sell the Fury's?
I'll give you $20 for both!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Actually, I am tempted to ask my family to buy me a pair of those $20 cheapies for Christmas/Birthday.
Then YOU can be the guinea pig product tester ...

Reactions: Ausumm and ittigger
DAMN!
The two 50-watters for $9.99 with $9.99 shipping are no longer listed.