New video....not made by me....

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

scgstuff

DJ Extraordinaire
Jun 30, 2017
Central Texas
garrisentertainment.com
So, I planned to make a video of a Sweet 16 we did a couple weeks ago. Rebekah said she wanted to do it. So, I waited...and waited....and she had babysitting, DJ'ing, schoolwork, homework, etc, etc. Well, this is what she came up with finally....I kinda like it... what are y'alls thoughts?

I don't think it's bad at all for a first time. She's got the right idea. The one thing that stuck out to me the most was the title at the end that said "Sophia's Stary Night". I think it should be "starry" with 2 R's.

Reactions: ittigger
I don't think it's bad at all for a first time. She's got the right idea. The one thing that stuck out to me the most was the title at the end that said "Sophia's Stary Night". I think it should be "starry" with 2 R's.
I didn't even notice that. I will let her know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ausumm and ittigger
First question, who is Rebekah? She did a decent job! She needs to get a transparent background on the logo at the beginning and set it onto a lighter background; that will look much better. Other than that and the starry night part, it is one heck of a first edit! :headbang: Which editing software did she use?

Very good for a first timer!
I agree that the song choice may be off, but I wasn't at the event.
I kinda felt like most of the crowd-dancing shots were the BACKS of heads.
I would imagine the birthday girl would like to see more of her friend's faces instead.
Even if they're just waving to the camera.

Reactions: scgstuff