New Truss setup

Welcome to ODJT
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today!

prodjay

DJ Extraordinaire
Dec 13, 2009
Bossier, Louisiana
That is an older 10ft piece of truss I've had for many years and wanted to use it until I get my other truss.

I have a couple of school events coming up and I wanted to pre rig all the wiring to speed up set up time.

This triangle truss is made out of smaller tubing so I had to add the 1.5" tube under the center so I could use what clamps I have now.

Thats a sweet T-bar in the background...is that hand made? looks a little old and rugged.

cc
If you are talking about the T-bar at the top of my stands? Yes I made those to hold the truss and give it an extra 1.5 feet of lift.

DJ Bobcat

DJ Extraordinerror
Nov 8, 2014
Oklahoma City
Thats a sweet T-bar in the background...is that hand made? looks a little old and rugged.

cc
LOL... In church circles, we call that a CROSS!!! It’s made to look old, but probably is not, and probably was never used to crucify anybody. That cross is kinda small, so could probably only be used to crucify dwarfs ... or CHILDREN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonic-vision

DJ Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2007
central Ohio
LOL... In church circles, we call that a CROSS!!! It’s made to look old, but probably is not, and probably was never used to crucify anybody. That cross is kinda small, so could probably only be used to crucify dwarfs ... or CHILDREN!!!

I'm made to look old too!!