New Toy

Welcome to ODJT
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Sign up today!

azdeejay

DJ Extraordinaire
Apr 1, 2015
Phoenix AZ
Got me a new toy( back in May) , one could say its for the Youtube(s) , its a bit over kill for sure, but I like having XLR's and no limits on record time like with DSLR's, and it records at 50mbps. I am total nerd when it comes to this stuff, its not 4k, but I really couldnt justify getting the 4k version at just over $3k, and I dont have anything in my house that can support 4k yet. I do want a 4k cam, so I will get myself a Pany G7 later this year.

DJ Bobcat

DJ Extraordinerror
Nov 8, 2014
Oklahoma City
Got me a new toy( back in May) , one could say its for the Youtube(s) , its a bit over kill for sure, but I like having XLR's and no limits on record time like with DSLR's, and it records at 50mbps. I am total nerd when it comes to this stuff, its not 4k, but I really couldnt justify getting the 4k version at just over $3k, and I dont have anything in my house that can support 4k yet. I do want a 4k cam, so I will get myself a Pany G7 later this year.

Nice! ... I need to get myself interested in the photography/videography... but I'm just not. If your gonna have a serious Web site though, ya gotta have the photos and videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk