New Baby Subs

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
To me, a sub is of no use if I can't lift it, fit it in my SUV or deploy it easily.

I've owned 120 pound horn-loaded subs .. not sure I could move them the way I could years back.

I'll take a decent, clean sounding, light-weight sub that I can easily bring with me .. over one that I have to think about bringing.

How horizontally-stable are these? It looks like these might be a big top heavy.

In my garage they seemed fine, I pushed on them and what it would take to knock them over I think would knock over a tripod also.

I’ve tried a couple times to use smaller subs every time I go back to a quality 18 I’m old and they are heavy, but they sound so much better

My old line of "if it ain't big and heavy it ain't shit" left me when I hit 60! LOL But as I said I still have my 18's for those events that I think I will need them.

Tripods... Yuck.. never!

If needed, we use these for speakers and something similar for lights.

11906496_800.jpg

I think you dropped a letter - ELX 200 12SP.

At 42 pounds, my kind of sub. I think they look great paired with the 12" tops, which should also help with the 100 to 200 Hz "warm-full" sounding frequencies.
The stickers on the poles would last about two seconds for me!

How do you get those stickers off without scratching everything?

Reactions: Chuck The DJ
How do you get those stickers off without scratching everything?
I use one of the removers you can get at Home Depot or Lowes .. usually Goo Gone or Goof Off.