Need Quick Photoshop Favor!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

maestro

DJ Extraordinaire
Aug 30, 2006
British Columbia
www.musicmaestrodj.com
If someone can please blur the background slightly so the people are not recognizable, except me, I would appreciate it! Preparing my campaign to run for City Council! I can send you the full size file, just message me. THANKS!

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_161628725 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180819_161628725 (1).jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 16
If someone can please blur the background slightly so the people are not recognizable, except me, I would appreciate it! Preparing my campaign to run for City Council! I can send you the full size file, just message me. THANKS!

Most of the people in the pic are already disguised by wearing sunglasses and many have their backs to the camera. Looks to me like there are only six or seven that are easily recognizable... not that much that needs to be blurred IMO.

Do Canadian politicians normally pose with a beer?

I knew someone would say something about that! It is actually an iced latte from a business that just opened up the day the photo was taken, on our Car Free Day!
Wait, they give cars away free once a year in Canada?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I knew someone would say something about that! It is actually an iced latte from a business that just opened up the day the photo was taken, on our Car Free Day!
As an aspiring politician, you need to be cognizant of these things that anyone can photoshop in ... :)

Reactions: djrox and maestro