Need a favor this morning

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

rickryan.com

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Dec 9, 2009
Hendersonville, TN
www.rickryan.com
I've understood that Fox FX1 (sports?) is doing a memorial segment on my brother this morning. I don't have access to that channel here so was wondering if someone could possibly try to record and upload the segment? Again, the name is Denis Ryan, audio engineer. We're doing his memorial service at 2p today. I'm the final speaker and sick as a dog. Please say a prayer that I can have a voice and that the family will have strength. It's been a pretty rough week. Thanks much.

Reactions: Valerie Hicks
lease say a prayer that I can have a voice and that the family will have strength. It's been a pretty rough week.
Lot's of Prayers for you and family Rick! Hang in there Man.

Our old friend Chuck ( @Papa Deuce ) was an engineer for Fox in Philly for many years. If you don't have any luck with getting someone to record it he may be able to put you in touch with someone to dub you a copy.

Prayers going out for you and the family on this challenging day.

I tried to find it - I think the best thing to do is ask them if they can give you a copy of it. I don't think they would have an issue with that.

I tried to find it - I think the best thing to do is ask them if they can give you a copy of it. I don't think they would have an issue with that.

I heard someone from his staff was going to get a copy to the family. I spoke at the memorial. Hardest 5 minutes of my life.

I heard someone from his staff was going to get a copy to the family. I spoke at the memorial. Hardest 5 minutes of my life.
Nothing of true value and honor is easy.

We are given no cross we cannot bear.

Kudos for embracing the burden and honoring your family.

There MAY be an issue with copy write laws.
If the broadcast has commercials, the station may not be able to record it for you.
Also, most sports broadcasts have the "without express written permission" clause.

But, considering the reason for the request, it is possible.

Reactions: ittigger
Last edited: