My New Sign

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

seansy59

Active DJ
Jan 16, 2012
NJ
Got my first PROFESSIONAL 3ft x 1.5ft vinyl sign for my table. Got tired of using my crappy paper/cardboard homemade one :p. This package was only $29 including the shipping, on Vista-print. Also got 250 business cards.

DJ Sign.jpg

How do you guys transport your signs safely without them getting all ripped up or creased?

Laminate and stand it up in a safe place in your vehicle

Reactions: 1 person
Got my first PROFESSIONAL 3ft x 1.5ft vinyl sign for my table. Got tired of using my crappy paper/cardboard homemade one :p. This package was only $29 including the shipping, on Vista-print. Also got 250 business cards.

View attachment 24575

How do you guys transport your signs safely without them getting all ripped up or creased?
Go to a place that sells Flat Screen TVs and get an empty Box. You can also buy an Artist's Portfolio Case.

Opps I did not realize that it was rolled Vinyl. In that case, go to a Michaels and buy a cardboard tube. Roll it up and slip it in the tube. This is how I transport some Artwork. You can also go to a Frame Shop and ask them if they have any empty tubes and you may get one for free. Frame shop receive prints in those type of tubes. You may also try Office Depot.

Another Idea is to go to the Hardware store and buy a large enough PVC Pipe and two caps. Cut pipe to fit. Glue on one of the caps and then use the other cap as cover.

I stencil painted mine on my speaker grills -- can't miss them for a mile -- sorta like having a built in billboard, that requires no additional work on my part. :)

Ahhh ... the subtle approach.

or venting .... :)

Maybe he can team up with Mix and cover the tri-state area.

Reactions: 2 people
Gee, wish I would have come up with that one:cheers:
Hey your answer was not there when I started replying. Besides which, there are lots of things made of PVC you did not say Pipe and End Caps. :djsmug:

Yo Ricky Rick. You should blow the dust off them PV's and start djing again. It beats cutting wood and pays better.

I would rather just sit at my desk and write software. I just found out about another guy that is selling my software for like $30 a copy (hacked version from Russia). You can't win in this business...

The firewood should make me beer and food money, while I build my new lottery analyzer program. That should have a far bigger market than DJ stuff. I have all the data from all states that have the lottery now -- now I just have to write the code.

Not sure if I could carry those PVs now -- knees and one hip are not in great shape.

Maybe I could throw parties here like Mix, and charge an entrance fee... :laugh:

Last edited:
This is the Digital Age. I use this to advertise my Business and my Name. Small but very effective and Professional Looking.

I can see one of these on a professional waitress ...

All signs at weddings are cheezy!

Reactions: 3 people