My friend did a great job last night for this white affair.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I have nothing bad to say about the report.
It's a coulda-shoulda-woulda- thing.

But I will say this.
Notice how there are no blurry pictures, no excuses, and no drama....
as long as it's somebody else's gig>

^^^^OK, it's Monday, so, I went to a concert back in the 80's. It was Gary Moore. It was unbelievably loud. I went to turn down the mains, but then I realized that I wasn't running sound... I don't have any pix (it was a long time ago). If I did, you'd see me with long hair (perhaps even mullet-like). And I'd be at a gig, that wasn't mine.

GJ

Sooo many gigs that weren't mine .. don't know where to start ..

I went to a wedding a few years ago.
I wasn't the DJ.
I had a horrible time.
Because I could not stop nit-picking the guy who WAS.
Which means my wife didn't have a good time, either.

In opposition...
before I was married, I took my wife to her cousin's wedding.
She asked me to make a request, so I did.
Since I was working in radio, I introduced myself to the DJ.
Before we left, he gave me a card, told me he was always looking for new guys for the DJ company.
I called him, hired him to DJ my wedding,
and a month later, I got my first DJ job with his multi-op, and I still work for his family...33 years later.

I responded to an ad about needing someone to see about hiring a DJ for a birthday party. It was to take place at a hall. Not a VFW hall but a fancy place that I heard about from my old partner's ex-girlfriend. So I wanted to ask how much would you charge?

I told them I'd have to check the place out first. I don't like to play at places where they let in the tack heads. That's when she responded and said they found someone who'll do it for $100! So I wanted to ask what's the lowest amount that you would DJ for? And what subs would you bring?

I asked if she would pay cash because I don't take credit cards. I told her I'd get back to her in a few weeks and to let me know then if she still needed someone. Right now I'm going to EZ Converter to see about getting my money back. The mixer that I bought there last week broke when I got crumbs in it. The crumbs weren't mine but I got some pictures. So I wanted to ask what would you do? And that's why I don't like to DJ at family reunions. People think I'm just gonna do it for free cause we're family. Hell no!

Sittin' home Saturdays